What's your alignment?

Piper

I was reminded to post this after Charlie made this post linking to a roleplaying stereotype quiz.

The URL is http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/20001222b

It's an alignment test made by the D&D people. You can use it to help determine the (probable) alignment of any given character or even just the real you. I actually think it's kind of fun. *lame* For example, Piper and I would both be Chaotic Good, leaning a bit towards Neutral. While Piper doesn't really give a rat's ass (lolol pun) about a lot of things, when she feels strongly about something, she'll do what she feels is right - even if it goes against the rules (or what others think should be done). She believes in good more than your typical Neutral, but she's more moderate than your typical Chaotic Good. She doesn't go out of her way to find wrongs to right; but when situations find her, she deals with them in the Chaotic Good fashion. Kind of in the middle. Same with me.

It's a neat little test, at any rate. SO TAKE IT.

I think I took the alignment test when it was posted here some time ago, probably a year or so.

Nonetheless, I tested again.

My main characters, and with some resemblence to me in life, I turned out Neutral Good.

Yeah, I've taken it a lot more than once over the course of time. But it's neat to see how things can change a bit over time, too... Piper used to be Neutral.

Edited by Blair

So if anyone other than Blair want to compare... or just to see how did others who took the test, HERE is the previous link, given by Martok on July 14th 2005 <- Heh, I was very close when I wrote "probably a year or so" :devil:

Edited by Eisaac

Thanks for digging up the old one. I figured it had probably been posted here before, but wasn't sure how to go about checking. XD

Guest Charlie

I took it twice once for 2 chars first your all loved Charlie... Lawful Good.... of course:):)

Then i took it for Purist... and what a shocker........Chaotic Evil

I have the whole SPECTRUM covered!!! YES!!!! :p:fett:

...Charlie... Lawful Good.... of course:):)

...Purist... and what a shocker........Chaotic Evil

I have the whole SPECTRUM covered!!! YES!!!!

Ummm... it's not the whole spectrum...

You just can't admit your'e an extremist fanatical radical extreme person :fett:

You know I'm joking, right?

ehhh... right?!?!?!

*ducks for cover*

(I'm still joking :p )

• 2 weeks later...

Your Character’s Alignment

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Lawful Good.

Lawful Good

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

OK OK I know it ... Callista is a goodie goodie:P