LoL

Lol we got some lily livered varmits with nothin better to do than attack peeps 100 levels below them. NICE. I love the sense of comradarie and family you guys foster. >:L

I guess to fit in I'll have to start killing level 1s and 2s.

I hope that when you wrote "LoL" you were sincere about it. I really do.

1. With regard to the first sentence, If you want, just say "stop attacking me" and I will never again attack you. I will do that with a smile and a bow for the patience up to now ("say" by reply post, PM, ICQ...)

I continue to say the rest hoping no one attacked is really offended! and if you do... PLEASE PLEASE (and I've said it a few times before in the older posts) TELL ME and I will stop immediately!

2. I view the attack add-on as a sort of race, but with nothing real to gain, and nothing to be lost on the other sides, don't take it heavier than that.

3. The fact I'm ahead only means I'm too bored at work, or that I'm putting too much good time on less than good things. However you turn it, doesn't say much good about me any way you put it... >:L

4. On average, a hit does STR+LEVEL. At level 180 it is about 180 (knife) and 220 (AK-47) to the "victim". This means that to get maximum XP, you would need to attack people which have 180-220 HP. With average HP of 30+5.5/level, the best XP gains are against levels 28-35.... Yes, that is 150, and not only 100 levels below...

5. Starting somewhere around the level of 160 (I think), one can attack all people on T.H.E. with 160+ HP and would be left with available attacks. I know I have no excuse but sometimes I just use the others on the list at the bottom of the main page (the people who were on today). More often, I do attack those level 1 you mentioned... but when I do this, I open the 'members' page, sort to the oldest 'awaiting authorization' and attack the lot of them! I do not believe a single one of them will ever see that they each gave me 1 XP and 1 kill count.

6. I know I didn't like to see the death sign when I could be killed (look at 3 again), so I tend to attack 1a.m. to 7a.m. EST, and the attacks last an hour, so people will not see the death sign.

7. More than a few collected XP by XP to gain some levels from attacks of the higher levels (shows that they attacked at least once per level, to gain the next)

And once more: LAUGH about it! LAUGH at me for wasting my time! If you want me to stop, just SAY SO!

Anyway, have a great time playing, whetever you are playing. I wish every single one of you that in every game that you play, whenever you can gain, gain only the maximum, when you can't gain, you don't lose and when you must lose, you lose nothing... :) and let a big smile shine on all your faces!

*Smiles and bows deep*

Don't take it seriously...I try not to attack people that are instant death, but if I am ever to get close to Eisaac here I gotta attack people, including him which hurts! :p

Archived