Look what I heard.

Steel DarKnight

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many people already have their copies. If you ordered from EA.com store, and had next day shipping, you will get yours today.

We were told that absolutely no AoS copies would ship before the 11th so it didn't matter who you ordered from. Since EA has such a bad track record not many people ordered from them.

Now, it turns out, EA decided to ship their orders yesterday on the 10th.

Here is a screenshot found at stratics of someone lucky enough to order from EA:

i have my copy i got home today from work , i happen to order one from ea. com

2 from ebgames.com

and one from amazon

was a box waiting on my steps when i got home

but i agree its not fair and the only right thing to do is to not bringit up till sometime tomrrow

This the general idea for us as guild

i will place as many plots as it will allowe me and have them go int condemed state.. i wll mark runes for everyone and hand out

and tomrrow will transfer plots

giving that it comes up while im still awake

i went on lake austin and check a area out and think that if we can do it right and have the runes handy if i can't place more then two plots

we should still be one step ahead if you all have runes marked to the spot

lora

:axe: thats interesting.. I pre-ordered from the EA store and only got 2 shroud validation codes for the 3 copies. And I got not tracking number... I'm really confused now... I thought they wouldn't send out the codes until they shipped your order?

im very angry with amazon, it say my delivery estimate is today, but i just checked site and it says the item has not yet been shipped, amazon must be in michigan if they still plan to get it to me today.