Honeymoon Woes!

Maube

Okay... so the Honeymoon was AWESOME. Weather was perfect, no pollution, no humidity, expensive but everyone was so friendly.

Got to swim with dolphins, snorkel, go for boat rides, drink all sorts of nice tropical drinks while sitting in the pool. Bumming on the Beach, shopping... some unmentionables... oh yeah... I loved it =D

However... Sunday... was misery.

We get to the airport at 10:30 for a 2:40 flight (had to check out at 10)

While waiting in line, the lady tells us that the two flights to SC were merged to one and that was the only flight going out. Well we were flying to Philly. So I started having a panic attack. Flight lady told us we missed out flight.

About 20 minutes later she comes out all apologetic and says she was mistaken and that there were three flights leaving from US airways that day. Disaster averted?

We get through baggage claim and head to the gate to sit and wait. Boarding time is 2:10 for our flight at 2:40. At 2:30 we realize something is up. Finally at 2:40 they get us to the gate. and on the plane.

90 minutes later we are cleared for takeoff. Turns out the terminal lost power. So they had to fax the coordinates and doohickeys off the airport and then get them to the plane.

So we get into Philly 90 minutes late. We miss our connecting flight and then I remember my loss of my carkeys. my poor parents drove to pick us up at the airport when we finally got in. At that point I was on the verge of tears from embarresment and stress =p and Katak was just plain angry.

But we made it home safe and now can get back to driving you all nuts