fury warrior , pvp video

Sleyvas

Wow...that wasn't right after the warrior update where they got 52 talent points due to a bug was it?

In any case...Wow!

hes pure fury , he shows his spec at the end and his combat log has no MS

If you look, carefully, you can see that he has Recklessness and tons of buffs on, which is how he acheives such high numbers.

If you notice as well, the fights don't last too long, and a few times he doesnt have Recklessness on, he simply crits 1 in 5 or somewhat. 350 a swing no crit is still very nice, and his gear is well respected.

If you look, carefully, you can see that he has Recklessness and tons of buffs on, which is how he acheives such high numbers.

If you notice as well, the fights don't last too long, and a few times he doesnt have Recklessness on, he simply crits 1 in 5 or somewhat. 350 a swing no crit is still very nice, and his gear is well respected.

with recklessness i doubt you can hit his numbers with a two hander..

well i know i cant.

which makes this video still something to stand out.

Fury warriors tend to have more burst than MS. I have on many occasions been at 20% health and got off a 900 300 1200 300 and killed the rogue/druid/whatever that was attacking me... without recklessness. It is achieved through battle shout and death wish.