About that Molten Core Attunement

Huato

Zuato is still in need of being attuned, and I believe at least one other is too...I don't know that I can commit tonight since I ran Zu through Scholo last night and lost points with the wife.

Anyhow, this weekend sometime would probably work out pretty good. Zuato also needs the first three dragons for the Onyxia quest line.

Knocking the Ony quest line out of the way will probably push me to 60. I'm almost 70% through 59 now. >:L

Yeah I dont know about tonight either.....

Imabout 70% finished with my last term paper, only another 10 pages to go, roughly, >:L

Hopefully I'll be done by about 7 or 8 server time but we'll see. This weekend looks lkea decent shot though and if I am able to be on then I'd be more than happy to get attuned to the core and kill those dragons with you. Hopefully I can pick up an UBRS run and get that damned draks blood somtime before next week, I just don't see it happening before thursday, assuming there would even be a spot for me, so I'll shoot for being able to sign up for next week.

Anyway lets keep the communication going and we'll figure it out, I should be available tomorrow and thursday daytime though, come to think of it, if that helps...

I'm limited to evening runs due to work and family. I really can't do anything major tonight since I'll be in MC Wed & Fri, and Onyxia on Thursday.

I can't wait till we get Onyxia down pat. That will make it a quick fun jaunt then off to whatever. >:L

For what it is worth, Zuato is resto specced and has close to +200 in healing gear already, so he can be primary healer for 5 man groups. :)