Our heroes need your words.

Nadjha

This past Saturday I came across a website and just had to sign up! I adopted my first soldier that is deployed in Iraq Sunday. My missions with this and any future adopted soldier is just to write a letter once a week sent via snail mail and send a care package once a month. If ya don't have the time/money to do that, you can just sign up as an angel and become e-pals with deployed soldiers. I have two of them at the moment. My one e-pal says its wonderful to hear support coming from a complete stranger. Even if my views on the war are so different than theirs, I will always support my troops no matter what their mission is. I am sure someone over there would love to hear from you all! You're such a lively, fun, incredible family to me and I'd love to see that shared with one or more of our heroes.

Thanks for taking time to read this.

Dawn Marie

Angel to Adam, Robert and Sarah

I can tell firsthand how good it is to be appreciated like that! 4 Years ago, I was on my yearly army duty (25 days), and it was also (our) independence day, we got so many candy boxes, presents, letters, and kid's drawings and it was just GREAT!!! at that time, once we actually requested a car to come and take all what we got because it was becoming too crowded at our post... ??? and not only that, It was a month before my wedding and I had to get wider pants for the wedding... :)

As for war, war is never a good thing, and it's even harder when you fight for ideal and not when attacked(iraq...) I will hope many will decide to give moral support to your soldiers, as I will, here.

And remember: The army does what he's told. If you have a problem with the actions of the army, the complaints should be addressed to the goverment. Soldiers do what they are told and so they deserve every kindness one can give them. Never blame a soldier for war and never treat a soldier as one who is responsible for war. (yes, some of them even like it, yet they are not to blame for it...)

Anyway, be safe, always.