Some questions

Gaji

Ok, heh, the list of questions which I have that's been growing. I'm hoping that atleast a few of them can be answered.

1) How do you get those shiny name plate signatures with all your character info?

2) Gaji is now entering the realm of higher-level instances (Uldaman, Zul'Farrak) so I just wanted to let people know who want to run them (or have alts that want to) that I'm always looking for some company to go bashing.

3) Just out of curiosity, would there be any interest in having a Crusher cookout next weekend sometime? I was thinking of just an informal gathering out on a beach someplace near Booty Bay or Steamweadle Port. People bring foods, someone keeps a few camp fires going and we just cook and eat and talk...and eat some more...and maybe clomp a nearby pirate.

Edit on the cookout idea, it might be a good opportunity to invite the Sons of Draenor and get to know them aswell.

Dat is all!

Edited by Gaji

Check your mail...I sent you a message :)

As for the instances, if I am able to I will help.

As for the beach party/bbq...that sounds like a good idea to me! :dancing_smile:

Ok, so there's interest..not to figure out how to plan this monstrosity.

I'm thinking Saturday Night (May 13th) at 10pm. I'll go find a good spot to put ye official post, and make sure that won't conflict with any raids.