Return of a PGoH Legend

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

Id like to personally say my welcomes over the skypage to someone who helped me become the guardian I am today. Though many had a dealing with it from Doddz (oddly enough) to Ballyn to Elathiel,gosh so many. But Steel was one of the first in the guild i considered a true friend,sorry KD you never talked to me:P. I have many fond memories of Steel and I am overjoyed to see him walk once more...I do hope it is for a long time my friend.

Though i am serious Steel dont lose that katana... i love that sword :devil: I hold that as an honor to the old pgoh and i figured you would be wonderful to hold it for your time here. Lets continue to build this wonderful guild and move forward and love the time we have with each other. I know I always do.

• 2 weeks later...

And Steel is not the only Ancient to visit us recently.

Yesterday, the Pater Imperium also made a short return to Castle Olympus !!

Perhaps some short visits in the future could become more frequent....

paterimperiumborgincastleolymp.jpg

*bows his head slightly*

Thank you all for your warm welcome at my return.

I see that many new faces now populate the order. As in most things that continue to survive and thrive over time the Empire itself evolves and adapts to the era. But, fortunetly the Empire remains steadfast in its dedication to the virtues of light.

I have been gone for what feels like many ages, and many generations. As such, time has changed many things. This body, aged by struggle and strife, is slow to adapt and it seems I will never be what I once was.

*sighs quietly*

But, with that said I now return to the order with whom I have served for all my life. To those whom I now serve with, and for, ............

Strength and ......Virtue.

Steel DarKnight.