Charlies RL Mom

kodoz

Charlie just recieved notice that her mom's cancer has spread and Charlie's not sure what will be happening in the near future in regards to this. She will need our prayers and support. Charlie will return as soon as she can, but until then if anything changes I will keep you posted. Thanks for your prayers.

Everyone involved has my best wishes and will be in my thoughts. I'm assuming they'll at least attempt some treatment or surgery or something for it and I hope whatever they choose to do helps. I'd encourage her family to try to keep her mom in good spirits because the will to keep going can be part of what aids in recovery.

I'd also like to add that if Charlie ever needs to vent, she can do so to me. Anything to help relieve some of the stress.

Things happen for a reason, I think... so there must be a reason for this too, even if it's not easily recognizable. Remember the story of Job? There was even a reason for all the things that happened to him.

Stay strong and keep going. Don't let emotions get pent-up and cry when you need to.

Once again, you're all in my thoughts.

Edited by Blair

I hope also few words will have the power of many...

You're in my thoughts, and prayers. Always for the better.

Edited by icuburn

Charlie's mother will definitly be in a lot of persons' prayers. I hope that everything works out for the best regarding her. Charlie will also be in my prayers because I know how it is to lose some one close to you or to think that you could. But I will say that the Lord works in mysterious ways and that prayer is a very effective and powerful tool. My sister was disgnosed years ago with precancer. Whiloe she was pregnant with her last son, the doctor told her that the precancer had already eaten a whole into her cervix and that if got into the uterus he would have to abort the baby because that would be less painful for the baby. Well, the last time that she went to the doctor to see about treating this, they no longer saw any signs of the precancer or cancer at all. I am relieved and overjoyed that I am going to be able to keep my sister a little while longer after all. So Charlie, when you get a chance to read this, know that you have a whole bunch of friends reaching out and giving you a GIGANTIC HUG and that we love you and wish the best for you in everything that you do.

Heather

Guest Charlie

thank you everyone. I am so happy i have such a wonderful guilded family,I missed you all ,but charlie had a bit of a rp vacation which eased some stress,if you can understand... i thought of you all while i was away though and i asked kd always about you guys.

Ive had many things ive wanted to say all this time but it has been such a long time i forget,but know im very glad im back with everyone.

Charlie,

I am sorry to hear of your mothers illness. As someone whom has been fortunate enough to not have to deal with such a issue I can probably not even guess at the hardship this is putting you through. My prayers are with you and your mother.