Molten Core and You

Maube

Things that you need for Molten Core...

Runecloth Bandages and LOTS of them. If you arent a MT, a healer or a mage(only during certain fights do mages get healin love) and even then... bring lots of bandaides. Healers need to be focused on key members of the raid. If you get injured, be Ready to Back out and give yourself some self healin loving

Healing and Mana Pots: Doesnt hurt to have a stack of these hanging around.

Fire Resist Gear: Now this is a MUST past Garr. I have fair FR and I was able to resist half of what those Lava packs through at me. Clothies, you can hit me up for Wizardweave Turban, Robe and Leggings. Recommend the Wildfire cape that drops off Emberseer in UBRS :rofl: They gave it a healthy buff. And I can do Fire Resist enchants, even the 3 nexus crystal one =p

Reagents: If your class requires Reagents, PLEASE pick up at LEAST one stack. For you poor Druids might want to pick up two stacks... (Dont worry, I am workin on getting you refunded some of that through Essence Drops, just need to be reminded to send them out to the Druids!

CTRaid Assist: Test it before gameday... some computers have been having a lot of problems with it lately, but please TRY to get it, if it crashes your computer just let me know so I dont yell at you ;)

Fire Resist Potion: These are VERY helpfull, I usually bring a stack or two to hand out to MT and healers... which is why I dont just RaidRoll the Essences that drop, they fund the making of more potions.

Teamspeak: VERY usefull, not required but very helpfull, for those of you not on TS just let the leader of your class know so if instructions are given out over TS then someone can fill you in

Sense of Humor: Now this is a REQUIREMENT for any Crusher raid =) if we break out in song and dance... or start giggling, deal with it. crushers are a group of adults who play for fun, and we will make anything funny ;) We are not powergamers, nor do we want to be! Respect our Clan and our traditions (IE Greenbul singing safety dance, Grawuulf being a giggly drunk, so on and so forth) People without this will be asked not to sign up again. :)