Protection against reds?

Piper

I'd like to get my hands on a mare with better resists than mine has, and preferably with stats just as good as mine. Of course I could always go to Umbra, but the spawn rate is so slow there and it takes too much searching to find the one mare. I could also go to Ilshenar but paragons aren't something I want to mess with on a character with mediocre resists. My favorite spot is Fel Covetous - the exit is right nearby in case of an emergency and the spawn is nice. One problem though: there are occasionally reds. I think I've only encountered two: one I hid from and the other ended up killing me and stealing some stuff my insurance had run out on.

So this brings me to my next point: I'd be really grateful if anyone with good PVP skills would be willing to back me up while I try to tame a nice mare. You don't have to worry about me obsessing over getting a perfect pure mare; the color doesn't matter to me at all as long as its stats are good. After all, there's no difference between the colors. All I really need is for someone to be there in case a red shows up and thinks a tamer would be an easy kill. I'm very good at keeping people cured/healed, and I could set my own mare against a red if need be to keep them busy with both a player and a mare attacking them. The problem is that if they go after me me, I'll die in a few hits. So as long as I'm kept alive, I can heal and help out as necessary.

So if anyone's up for gaining some Justice in your virtue gump (or if you just want to kill some reds), please let me know. My ICQ number is 205-053-278.