Looking for Devout Bracers!

Narsica

If anyone happens to run across these babies- name your price! =D Looking to start doing the quest upgrades since I have the boots, pants, belt, and gloves but need the bracers to start it. =X ;)

You're not alone...I saw some BoE set pieces on the AH last night for insane amounts of gold (in some cases >100g). I'll keep my eyes open when checking out the AH, though...maybe I'll find a deal.

FYI, I completed the first upgrade quest on Waldonnis last night, upgrading his never-worn Dreadmist bracers for Deathmist bracers. The quest is very easy (kill some non-elite bugs in Silithus for a venom drop), but you have to give up 20g as well. The bracers weren't bad, in my case, and are now being worn ;)

For the second part of the chain, the guy in Thrall's chamber gives you something to take to Gadgetzan and, upon turning that in, the goblin there gives you another "intermediary" quest. This one's not cheap, though, and involves turning in some stonescale oil, a delicate arcanite converter (ouch), some volcanic ash from Un'goro, and some other craftables. I stopped at this point since I was overtired and also had no clue what piece of the set this was intending to upgrade (I only have the bracers and gloves, so I didn't want to gather that stuff only to wait). From what I could tell, the reward for this part was some bag that is probably used for the next upgrade quest, but it never mentioned any particular set piece requirement as of yet.

Yeah I did the same thing with my alliance mage last night- winterspring was camped to hell!!(You have to kill the winterspring panthers for 15 droplets of blood). Got him his bracers then sent me to gadget to do some stuff for a bag for the next part... the amount of gold each step takes is 20g so far, and it's too much if you ask me. ;)

Well, the second step involved all that Waldy says and one more thing.... 40g.

Turn in that stuff, and he gives you a bag with a few things and a ectoplasm catcher doohicky that runs off goblin rocket fuel.

Then you have to kill/catch 36 ghosts in winterspring/EPL/Silithus. :rofl:

So ready your pocketbooks for some burn! 20g...40g...Im thinking 3rd step will be 60g.

Bar/Huska, your lootwhores

Ok still looking for this piece...I now hear that it drops from a boss on baron side....maybe if anyone wants to go? Once I get that piece, all I really need is UBRS for the chest/shoulders and scholo for the helm. :devil: