AV.....furst fun

Borg

Well....Narsica paged into TS last night the AV battleground was going well and that there were still open spots....so Morgh hopped into the unknown in response.

After wandering for a bit Morgh found the Horde at the last bridge pushing into the last stronghold of the Alliance....

*hours pass*

Alliance now has pushed the Horde all the way back to the midfield and now is closing off that area as well.

*Morgh's alarmclock to wake up for work rings*

I have no idea if anyone won or not....but my question is...

Is Raid chat ever used? Never could get any invite.

Looked like just a massive HK event on both sides (maybe this was not a coordinated effort on either side)

In these AV are there normally "scavengers of the dead" assigned to pick up the items off the Alliance dead....for turn in somewhere in the Battleground?

I did have a blast but being a solo in there with no real offensive ability was a bit of a drag and soon I found myself the camped easy kill over and over and over...nearly 10 deaths in a row without getting off a single spell.

Did have fun though.

To be honest, after they pushed to the second graveyard I afk'd and logged for the night. I have no idea what we did wrong but all of a sudden bam allianced pushed everyone back asap, got the GY, then proceeded south. Also it helped that they summoned their 60 and 61 elite dwarven ram guys...which were hard to deal with as well.

Usually it's a 50/50 chance for a raid in there. If you see Keevox or Tongs, my bet would be that there won't be a raid group. Usually when I zone in I get an invite, and if not I'll yell for an invite, but after that if I get nothing, there probably isn't a group and horde are just running around in chaos.

I basically want a raid group so I can shield people but at the same time have a decent communication going on. This is what AV lacks alot and why horde loses a lot....

For those of us that have gone to WoW from Daoc, it's alot like the frontiers but with a lot of problems....from pally shielding/pulling gears so someone can run in and cap to rogues stealthing up top to a tower and capping through the wall(the guards up top are archers and don't participate in melee combat for some reason), it just seems like AV is more of a chaosfest with cheats galore. :p