Preliminary thoughs on guild events

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

What i wish to do is get oks from people on these times and events (especially kodoz) and ideas are always welcome to hear.

Also there re going to many times where me or kodoz may not be on for these events,this doesnt mean that it cant happen.TAKE charge ,PGoH is about us all not just whether kodoz and i are on:) And happily i do see more and more that you guys go on your own hunts,so do the same with the events if kodoz and i cant make it.

Anyway heres my thoughts tell me what you think:);)

Monday 12pm dungeon crawl then 7pm dungeon crawl 10pm tavern opens

Tuesday 12 pm ''protect the.....'' 7 pm ''protect the......'' 10 pm tavern opens

Wednesday 6pm tourney event 10pm tavern opens

Thursday ''Wild thursday'' 12pm and 7pm odd guild events

Friday 12pm and 7pm STRIP OFF YOUR ARTIES ITS THE NUDE HUNT!!!! 10pm tavern opens

Saturday 12pm dungeon crawl 6pm guild training time 7pm meeting then 730 Champ Spawn!!

Sunday 12 pm training assisstance 7pm joust(when applicable) 10pm tavern opens

I have one hand already for rping a tavern hand i will ask for a volunteer to be another backup tavern keeper. They must be able to fully able to rp the position and be available the tavern times.

Look this over and give me your feedback :):) It will go into effect when i get confirmations.

Love the ideas!

Love the noon ones! I should be able to attend most.

Good luck on this!

(I could be the innkeeper/bartender/waitress but take me as spare because I'm not likely to be up that late)