A Call To Arms ((hardcore raiding crew))

Odenn

-->I am reposting this in the public forum as not all members seem to have access to the Great Hall.

I am putting forth a call to arms for extremely committed Crushers for the purpose of equiping our members with their tier 0 kit. (tier 0 being the first complete outfit you see at level 60. ie. Hunter's Beaststalker, Shaman's Elements. etc...)

Grentgore and I will be heading up this operation and seek roughly 10 people to make this plan feasible. We will try to take people as first come first serve but we will have to limit some selection based on classes to allow for balanced raids in order to succeed.

The goal of this raid unit is to get all 10 members their complete kit by the end of a two month span, (sooner if possible.) This will mean a LOT of time spent in instance runs. Even if the instance being run on a given night will not yield anything for you specifically you will still be expected to help your brothers as the next time they may well be doing it solely for your needs. If possible we will be trying to do an instance run once a night or at least every other night.

This group will become extremely close knit in order to plan and schedule runs to help everyone the best and fastest way possible. All members of this crew will be expected to have and use TeamSpeak. All members will need to use the GroupCalander addon for scheduling as well. It will also be encouraged to use some form of an instant msg service to communicate amongst ourselves.

Once this program is done or if there are other members who want to participate in this, we will rotate players out if they have completed gathering all their equipment and will rotate new members in. If we have enough interest in this kind of plan; Grentgore and I will run 2 seperate raid units and interchange members as neccessary.

Please post below if you are interested and details will be forwarded as soon as possible.

May your blades never dull.

Odenn pretty much covered anything I was thinking and more.

The goal is to get some people tuned up, and hopefully come out swinging for 0.5 armor upgrades.

Please post if you find this interesting, and would like to join.

--------------------

"Pok'rz iz gud Alliance Klump Tuulz... Poke dem befur' de-->y can poke me!" - Grentgore

Huato has 6/8th of the Elements, and would like to get the remaining two pieces. That said I am also willing to help anyone with this endeavor as long as I have the time.

Zuato is slowly working to the mid 50's (still low 40's now). He already has the three BoE Wildheart pieces in the bank for when he gets there, but I'd like to get him in on this too...which means I need to play him a whole lot more than I have been lately to get him there as quickly as possible. If one or two 60's are willing to help, we can run him and any others in that same level through the dungeons and elite areas to speed the process along. >:L

If you find you are short some folks. Please Feel free to ask Someone In Circle Of Iron To help Out.

Most of us are in the same position of needing Teir 0 (who comes up with these names?)stuff.

Contact Hadrel. or Brake, or myself. Heck ask any of em! If they are available I'm sure they would come.

**yes I lurk** >:L

Edited by Mahina

Speaking of gear on Huato's wish list...the Trindlehaven staff from Wyrmthalak and the Rod of the Ogre Magi from the DM Tribute Runs...there is a lot of non set items in DM that are very nice upgrages for most people. I highly recommend going there more often if we can.

For those in other guilds - Huato has the key to UBRS, so as long as I am on and available, I will open the door for you, even if you don't need me in the group...I will come in, open the door, and leave so you can fill out your party if need be. Just ask...I ask for nothing in return (other than maybe a summons if need be). >:L

Edited by Huato

Why didn't they call it your strarting set, or set 1, or tier 1. Zero implies you have nothing.

I'm geeky too, but it does not makesense to me.

In many programming languages and number bases, counting begins at 0. In hex (base-16), for example, the sequence of numbers is 0-9, a-f rather than 1-10. Similarly, octal (base-8) representation is 0-7 and binary is 0-1.

"Tier 0" is programmer-"we begin counting at zero"-geeky-speak for the first tier of gear. If you think that's bad, though, I wouldn't doubt that they would name the tenth tier "Tier A" and the 16th tier "Tier 10" (hex representations for the numbers 10 and 16) >:L

So yeah, I'm mega-geek...hehehe.