Zul'Farrak

Qiris

Tainish has a bazillion quests in ZF, ok well not a bazillion but a lot and they are clogging his quest log. And I still have that Gahzrilla one (that gives the nifty carrot).

We are good but not good enough to take these by ourselves--need a lil crusher help! We are looking to do this Saturday afternoon, or perhaps Sunday after TM's run through BFD or whatever it's called that he needs.

So could some of our bretheren help us out, if only so we run faster on our horses and have room in our quest logs for bigger and better things?

DABU!

Guilozak would be willing to help out. Just post here when you wanna run and I'll let you know if I can make it. Sunday afternoon would probably be better for me but I could make some time on Sat. if I know about when we would be goin. Lets go clomp some wicked trolls.

Benim willing to help ya heal!! But, I really can't do afternnon stuff:( If ya got any evening times planned, i would be glad to help. I have Rod or whatever to summon 'ol Gahrzilla!

Edited by muru

looks like Sunday evening will work for all, between Benim sand I no one should be dying, :rofl:

just let us know when ya wanna run, :D