On a diplomatic mission

Eisaac

First read this post: (I know it is pinned at 'UO Leaders Announcements')

Responsibility, by Lord Ser BrightBlade

This post is VERY important to read, and apply. (Although nowadays we don't see people 'bossing around' others, which is mentioned there)

We are trying to enlarge our community and we want interaction with other guilds.

If you happen to recruit, or meet someone who wants to join, please note that although we CAN fight highlighted people, we DO NOT, EVER, attack without provocation OR interaction (=we are NOT PKers, nor LOOTERS!!)

At any time, also note the actions of others, so we can find more good people and avoid the others.

Our behaviour affects not only ourselves but also others. One can ruin the work of many, and it is much easier to throw dirt than cleaning it. Help build, live 'clean' and hopefull we will not have dirt to clean.

Trust our leaders!!! they know how to get you out of trouble, just don't cause the trouble :)

At any rate, if you want murder added to the 'interaction' (in guild or not), know that it can easily be done, and it doesn't even have to be with a single corpse (=ROLEPLAYING!!!)

The next tip is good for all things in life, so it fits here also: Whenever you wear a uniform (be it 'army', 'hospital', 'UPS' or even the local burger house) you are an ambassador for that place. Treat yourself with dignity and you shall recieve the same attitude.

(UO Uniform is not only the apron, it is first your identity tag....)

Also, UO journal makes text files and can 'refresh the memory' but can be edited or changed with ease. Have a screen capture program ready at all times, and if you don't want to, you can use the fact that pressing 'Print Screen' copies the screen to the clipboard and can be pasted to 'Paint'. This is harder to tamper with.

Edited by icuburn

Guest Charlie

Thank you Thorax,and Ser BB for the old post.

There is quite the many points that are good points.

Yes I know for me and Im sure for kodoz and anfalas and thorax. We all put as much time in UO as we can.I spend so much time that my hubby gets annoyed sometimes, it is hard to devote all this timebut for you all I love to do it, it is worth the headaches. Yes I do work and have reponsibilities too in rl. And I try not to ask too much from the members I ask that you...

Read the Codex

Read and post in the forums

Roleplay in game

And ALWAYS act in honor

These arent huge time drainers... ok i know the codex is long so that is some time but you can read it in small parts:) And I hope Im not sounding evil right now Im not meaning to sound mean but we need to work together as a guild. There are leaders but all have some power within this guild.

Ive mentioned many times to set up hunts or things and I have seen many doing this now and I commend you all! And in turn I see you all having more fun and enjoying the time together more. I get very many application requests, and as we grow it will be harder for me ,kodoz and anfalas alone to take care of everyone. At the moment we have 20 + members, seperate people all over the world. Those who get the promotions will wind up getting very good positions right now. We will be looking for filling magistrates and senators. And the highest positions will go to those who do what i mentioned within this post (just look up :) )

However dont get insulted if you dont become a senator or magistrate, because remember you are in one of the oldest guilds in Ultima Online, the guild that fought its own death and came back to be a large ''Empire'' in the system of guilds. Many guilds say that we should roleplay more or better but I will ask just basic role play ability, I dont need you to create a huge story or such like kodz and I do but remember no 'lol' (computer ackronyms) or rl speaking in character,(''hey i gotta go my computer is on the fritz'') because that looks bad not just on you being that you are in a role playing guild but it also makes pgoh looks bad as a whole.With other role play guilds anyway.

But always remember I want you to have fun, I care about pgoh and I have talked personally on icq with EVERY one of you,even your spouses for some :) So you know me as more than just Empress Charlie and you know I care about you,so continue to help out where you can. Remember Im proud of all of you! You have all come quite a long way because one year ago pgoh had 3 members now we have over 20 and growing every day!!