Herb farming

Martok

Ok all you herbalists out there (especially MR. Farmer himself, Gordantell!)

I'm curious as to where you go for your herb farmage. Things like sungrass, khadgars whisker, blindweed, etc......

Thanks!

Ok all you herbalists out there (especially MR. Farmer himself, Gordantell!)

I'm curious as to where you go for your herb farmage. Things like sungrass, khadgars whisker, blindweed, etc......

Thanks!

Ok then, I'm just gonna list the high end stuff by Zone and where I farm(and I'll probably forget a few), Caps=lots, normal=some:

Plauglands (east and west): PLAUGEBLOOM, DREAMFOIL, mountain silversage, sungrass, arthas tears, golden samsan.

Unguru Crater: MOUNTAIN SILVERSAGE, dreamfoil, sungrass, GOLDEN SAMSAN, blindweed(around the tar pits).

Strangelthorn: KINGSBLOOD, KADGAR'S WHISKERS, GOLDTHORN, fadeleaf, STRANGELKELP, LIFEROOT.

Swamp of Sorrows:BLINDWEED, kadgar's whiskers, kingsblood, goldthorn, fadeleaf.

Blasted Lands:sungrass, gromsblood, firebloom

Winterspring: ICECAP (this is the only Zone currently where you will find this), MOUNTAIN SILVERSAGE (and other then a few sprouts of black lotus that is all you will find there).

These are the zones that are, IMHO most abundent in herbs so I stick to them for a better spawn rate.

Gordantell

Edited by Xephist

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Guest
the ones i concentrate on is Khadgar's whisker and sungrass for Superior healing pots

In my experience, the best place for Sungrass is the Hinterlands.

Yea Hinterlands is great for sungrass. Felwood is good for Gromsblood and Plagebloom, as well as dreamfoil.

Dont forget to keep using that Cenarion pack for the morrograin repeatable quest. It is great for Sungrass and Gromsblood, and Blindweed. It gives a little of everything, I haven't seen it give Icecap or Arthas tears or Plaguebloom but it gives the lesser ones from Gromsblood down. Plus with the turn in you might get a bunch of potions you wouldn't normally make but are good. they really turned up the potion reward for that.