Crushers own Scholo

Martok

Huato was kind enough to get me an invite to a Scholo raid last night. After getting into the group ( I was the 6th person) there was a little spat when I wanted to invite some more Crushers to fill the spots they couldn't fill. The mage in the group was dead set against me inviting another mage (Maube) and complained that we HAD to have a priest.

They tried to take on a few simple mobs and we got owned.

Again, lets get the mages guys? NO! Must have priest!

Oh really?

/invite Odenn

/invite Maube

/invite Verissi

/invite Gordantell

/invite Grymald

That enough mages for ya?

Anyhow, it turned into a Crusher raid when the rest left since we had no priest. (added Stein from Nevermore too (((who will be a future Crusher if we keep annoying him enough)))

Well, with me and Huato healing, and eventually Harne showed up too, we absolutely owned the place :)

Can't wait till we get the rest of the guys up to 60 for some more Crusher ownage.

I am sorry... but 3 ice mages just ripped that place to pieces! And we didnt wipe AT ALL. we had two close calls... but well... icemages are good at keeping things at a distance!

man... three pets tanking... and MAJOR DPS. We kept tellin poor Stein to pull more pull more! Not to mention we had trouble GIVING loot away

"you take it"

"no you take it"

"i already got a blue"

"so did I, you take it"

Maube says, "would you both roll on it already!"