Switch to Guild Website?

JamesMcPherson

I'm not sure why the two can't coexsist, simply have the forum link direct here. The reason i chose these forums over free independant forums is because the TEE is a resource for a whole bunch of players. I expect we'll see a couple people drift over our way to try it out, if only because we are a branch of the TEE. If you guys strongly feel otherwise, though, it isn't my decision alone ;)

What do you think of my music! Come on i need feed back tell me how good it is you know you wanna. Seriousely(sorry about spelling) is it to british (it was on the spur of the moment (me being british my self(what other music would i chose (don't say god save the queen i hate it ))) You know what we should make our own anthem.

The Anthems are taking in that alot of us are amerocan and that it was set near america. The british anthem well this is a british guild. (((I hate god save the queen should change it.(( did you know it is actually design for bonnie prince charlie (a scottish rebel) by the french for when he was crowned king of britian. Once the rebellion was crushed the song was played in many theatres and the people loved it and so was place to the title of national anthem. So theorectically the song was the SCOTTISH NATIONAL ANTHEM not british. Did you know the british monarchy has a scottish background (long story)))))))

Still the "god save the queen" should be banned and a new song elected.

Still what do you guys think of the website (wwwwwooooo i got side tracked) ;);)

Introduction looks free webs is a very good web site developer. If you want to change the address to like www.bwia.tk you can go to google search for .tk then click on the home page and you can have any address for but it ends in .tk. Just makes it look more professional compared to pages on a server. You will still be able to edit as normal just changes the address. Your choice Tarqun.

I'm going to be pretty firm on leaving the forums here, unless there is strong reason to have it elsewhere. As for the website, that's not really my territory- anything that looks good, conveys information well, and is eays to access is fine by me.

Oh no .tk leaves it in the same place you just a have an alternative web address. It will also keep its current address it just makes a website look as if someone as spent alot time on the website (and money). but since we are a memeber of the honour empire there is really no point choice a idea for taqun

I'll check out the website (thanks for the hard work guys!) with the editing privs Tags gave me. Then I will edit it and link to the forums here.

As for the other page Kennedy made, it doesn't render properly in Firefox. Sorry buddy. Good try though.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm not sure why the two can't coexsist, simply have the forum link direct here. The reason i chose these forums over free independant forums is because the TEE is a resource for a whole bunch of players. I expect we'll see a couple people drift over our way to try it out, if only because we are a branch of the TEE. If you guys strongly feel otherwise, though, it isn't my decision alone ;)

I only will comment on a factor that free websites do not promote but often do with all thier "guilds" or "users"....

Popups, Email spam and/or member data will be sold to 3rd party providers etc for further advertising contacts.

One of the founding reasons that long LONG ago.....9yrs now.....The Honor Empire was created was so that we could get away from free-sites ability to use and own our content and/or memberships information. I personally despise popups and membership information not being exactly what it is....the GUILDS. Freesites have control over alot of things I stress for you all to know about.

The Honor Empire site is here for you and Balandar is very able to help any of your great designers be able to utilize your section of the website.

Ultimately though the decision is yours where to home the main site and we can easily redirect-link to your guildsite you choose. The forums here will give you some cross users from other games and THAT is the second most important reason we created the website origionally...to home options of other games for all our members to have at thier disposal.....a home base within other game engines to explore and have fun within the same great mindset of gamers....the bigger family online we all enjoy together.

I look forward to seeing the great work you guys are going to create...where ever it is based.

I would be neglecting my personal responsibility to my fellow gamers from this website if I did not bring up the possible pitfalls of using freesites for your guildsite.

Again....good fortune to follow you I pray for you all....expand your horizions and protect your shipping lanes from da pirates!!!!

:D

Archived