Upcoming Silithus Quest

Gordantell

Hey all,

I came across the following information on an upcoming addition to Silithus content for 1.9

http://www.whataboutpp.com/

This looks like Blizzard is making good on its promise that Silithus would provide epic gear for non raiding guilds as all of this (I think) requires either solo or 5 man groups (though 10 manning dukes is safer).

I am currently taking my mage Xephist through the current Silithus Quests and plan on having a spoiler of sorts for everyone. Silithus, no mater how much you hate bugs, may prove to be a very fullfilling zone.

-Gordantell

Isn't the new stuff supposed to be a 20 man raid dungeon AND a 40 man raid dungeon? Thats what I recall reading, anyway...plus some people have already posted the loot from there...and it's really good stuff. :)

Isn't the new stuff supposed to be a 20 man raid dungeon AND a 40 man raid dungeon? Thats what I recall reading, anyway...plus some people have already posted the loot from there...and it's really good stuff. :)

Did you click the link Huato :-)?

This is new info. Click teh link and look at teh quests content. None of it has to do with teh new raid dungeons, in fatc most of it it solable.

-Gordantell