New Olympus

Martok

It figures that the Centurion GLADIATOR calls the throne room.  You know these gladiators always seem to be on the toilet anyways so thats a good suggestion.  Everyone should vote on having Coldren stay in the bathroom, excuse me the throne room(humor him everyone), when we begin in the new world  :D

Thank you for playing, please come again  :D

Quote from Lan, posted on

Everyone should vote on having Coldren stay in the bathroom, excuse me the throne room(humor him everyone), when we begin in the new world  :D

You are going to die sooooo slowly........................ And need I remind you that Wolf, Greg, and Borg were all Gladiators before they achieved their positions??

I can take the slander.. but you best remember your slandering all your current leaders.. They may not be so kindly disposed to calling their "throne" a bathroom.....

Burning at the stake, anyone? :D

Quote from Coldren, posted on

And need I remind you that Wolf, Greg, and Borg were all Gladiators before they achieved their positions??

ummm.. Gladiators were not even around when I joined PGoH. In fact nothing was..

You know, i've been waiting to see how long it was going to take you to see this post  :D           And Thank you Bal for the update!!  HARHARHAR!!

*the scent of Coldren's throne room slowly creeps up on Lan*

*Lan keels over in a spasm wracked body*

*Coldren has had his revenge*   :0

:smash:

Archived