Questions on how to begin in ShadowBane

Lan

These are my first 10 questions that I believe need to be answered first.....

1. we need to decide whats the first course of action day one when we can all play

2. we need to decide which server to play off as i've heard that different servers will be more friendly towards different races

3.are we all coming in as just one race or are we going to start out as a multi race guild, if so we need a good story in place for it

4.decide who's going to head up what estate and principles behind each.

5.decide the heirarchy first and make the other "houses" or "subguilds" next with heads of households there

6.decide right in the beginning whos willing to pvp(or die) and whos not.  We need to establish authority up front or we will be destroyed quickly

7. find out about other "virtue" guilds quickly to become allied with them

8. designate manditory trainings and developments in which ALL guild members MUST participate in the beginning in order to survive

9.  establish NEW sets of rules for the new world

10. start to prepare new war tactics that include mass domination and seige techniques as well as defenses against both

So much information to process, so many choices to make. The anticipation is damn well killing me.  

I think that we should definately be multi-racial.  Too restricting otherwise based on the wonderful array of races and classes this game offers.

Also tactics will be very interesting.  Party leaders have the ability to set formations that all party members' characters automatically follow.  This will be such a nice component as our military leaders grow within the new realm, and they have their commands and structures that will be able to be taken in game physically and followed automatically.  Right down to where they stand in relation to everyone else.

*Eyes light up at the prospect of sweeping flanking maneuvers and surrounded enemies*

Also need to address pvp.  This land will be heavily driven by pvp so those who do not enjoy it should be forewarned.

Bal - Maybe an option is to put a pvp question in the application itself.

Of course we will have to be multi-racial!!!  If you look into some of the cryptic stories on the SB site, they mention that in order to survive and flourish in the land, you will have to have "strange alliances."  I take this to mean alliances between races...such as elves, humans, dwarves..etc...

More to come on this shortly.......

Archived