Hunt Night

kodoz

From now on Fridays will be our huntnights, as was voted by all of our members. We will do them friday evenings starting November 25th. If you have any questions either ICQ me or post them here. Thanks!

neat, so what will be our first hunt? any ideas, or we going take it as it flows that night?

thinking it might be good idea to make suggestions that way we can be prepared ahead of time instead taking another 20 mintues or so that night to equipt for the place we hunt

just my 2cents worth

lora

It can be good to know before what we aree hunting I support that wholeheartedly.

It can be also good to use the hunting events to go to more exotic places!

I have been playing for more than a year now and because I usually hunt alone, I am pretty reluctant to find new places. So new places are in order! :yahoo:

Hmm, I see no hour was declared... 13:00 can be very nice for me :yahoo: if this it a 'bit' uncomfortable, it can be in another hour :rotflmao:

Edited by icuburn

believe when it was mention for what day all would like to see the hunt nights they also had a time but alas it escapes me as to what time was given..

Perhaps we can do a poll just for the hour but being a friday night i would think between 8-10 pm est time for east coast but then perhaps try to start another romp ealier for those on west coast?

again just my suggestion , some *like me* have familes so we have to work around that

again just my 2 cents worth

devin

I have several spots possible, including a few in Ilshenar, making it a journey and a task to reach the hunting spots. If not there are other things I have planned, but im up to suggestions.

I have several spots possible, including a few in Ilshenar, making it a journey and a task to reach the hunting spots. If not there are other things I have planned, but im up to suggestions.

Perhaps we can do a poll just for the hour but being a friday night i would think between 8-10 pm est time for east coast but then perhaps try to start another romp ealier for those on west coast?

again just my suggestion , some *like me* have familes so we have to work around that

devin

Kodoz, if you want, you can always add the names of the places you thought of so we can discuss it here... but anyway, we trust our Empror!!!

And, Devin, first, who spoke about west coast?!? :)

second, Anytime that will be chosen will probably be good for me (so convenient... :innocent: ) it will not disturb anyone, as it will probably in the middle of the night (oh, so it's not THAT convenient... :laugh: )

*grins* i spoke first of west coast , we have members from all over

so to pick a time thats great for all will never happen, but perhaps we can make a few some hunts earlier when some are on and later when majority on...

I ment nothing offensive about it, just trying make sure all who wish to hunt has the chance

sorry

devin

one place is rock dungeon, another would be spider dungeon, yet another would be bottom levels of Shame. Just depends on numbers we get and what we can do. We will try one at 6, if we have enough. if not we wait till 8 and then we head out. Thanks for your time

Edited by kodoz