Saturday 11/12 @ 8:30 PM EST

Altarial

Tomorrow evening, Canard is going to be attempting his last fight for his cleric epic 1.5 and needs as much help as possible. All loot is open to everyone, and I think it would be great to be able to help him out. I think it would also be nice to get an idea of what will be needed for this raid, since before too long, I'll be needing it also. I will not be able to be here for this, since I've got to work, but it is open to any ML who would like to help. If anyone gets a chance, please post on their website that you can attend. Here's the link:

http://dawnfire.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx...TopicID=1582168

Here's all the info from the Dawnfire Messageboard (DFMB) that Canard posted:

Dark Disciple Master - Wakening Lands

darkdiscman.png

Who: Dawnfire members, friends and recruits 60+ We need at least 6 STRONG groups! KOS or any other friends are more than welcome!

When: Saturday, November 12 @ 8:30pm EST

Where: At 8:00 I would like a druid to start porting groups over to Wakening Lands. Buffing up and battle to begin at 8:30 or shortly thereafter. If you want to head there by yourself, the LOC is -3085, 780. The event mob is named Scout Leader Plavo.

Why: This is why:

harmonyofthesoul.png

How: Canard will be leading this event, but an assist from a more seasoned expert (hint, hint, Sweet, Thourne) would be greatly appreciated.

I turn in 3 farmed brains to Plavo. Plavo despawns and a Dark Disciple Master spawns. Raid event. (If I lose the fight I lose the brains). Defeat Dark Disciple Master and he despawns .

Raid Notes: Recommended Raid Force of more than 6 Groups

Dark Disciple Master (Human in Robe)

AE = Deady Chants = -1500 Mana Pool + 100DoT(Tick) = 18 Seconds Apart

Max Hit 1-2k

Slowable : Yes (Very Resistant)

Messable : No

Rampage : Yes

Flurry : No

Plavo's Remains (Specter)

Spawns at 60%

Max Hit 1k

Slowable : Yes

Rampage : No

Flurry : Yes

Minion of the Master (Skeletons)

Spawns at 30% : 6 Minions (can be up to 10)

Max Hit 700

Slowable : Yes

Snareable : Yes

Rampage : No

Flurry : No

Spawns at 10%: Chest - Can use /open or Rogue to Pick, or just attack and destroy.

Loot: Loot will be open to anyone who attends and can use the item as an upgrade. Among the possible drops:

dull_icon_of_redemption.jpg

collar_of_fleeting_courage.jpg

frayed_cap_of_patience.jpg

longbow_of_chaos.jpg

veil_of_the_cynic.jpg

Tactics: Best place to set up is in the geonid caves slightly to the north of where plavo spawns.

There is a corner which can be used for tanking readily available. Have a warrior follow you out to tag DDM when you turn in your brains (make sure you da). Warrior drags DDM back to cave and sets up in corner.

Disease slow works well. Didn't try nihil.

Rampage is AOE, so max melee is improtant. Deathly chants is slightly annoying but not a huge deal in reality, as it only decreases your maximum mana by 1500. Feel free to set up a rotation within range. The dot is only 100 hp a tick, and as such is kinda trivial.

Somewhere between 60-70 % plavo's remains will spawn (reaper model). Offtank and kill it.

Resume killing the DDM. At 30% he spawns skellies. These may be a percentage based spawn, or a time based spawn. There can be as many as 7. Have a Sk or two AE hate and run them off. Have two or 3 enchanters chain dispell at 30% to prevent him from mitigating.

The DDM despawns at 10%. A gilded chest will spawn which needs to be lockpicked or beaten to death. You may not loot until all of the skeletons that you have aggro on are dead or despawned.

Upon looting the aegis, another chest will spawn with attuneable loot.

Archived