I need some structural modules

Epit Kinstar

Hey guys, im intrested in buildin a fireplace. I'v seen them around the galaxey and i guess i need structual modules. If anyone in the guild can make them email me on SWG or reply to this post, thanks.

>:]

Im not sure how many I'll need and i hate to ask you to take your tv down. I can start with 12 and if i need more i can reply on this post to get them made or somthing. Thanks Arkan'

>:L

Im not sure how many I'll need and i hate to ask you to take your tv down.  I can start with 12 and if i need more i can reply on this post to get them made or somthing.  Thanks Arkan'

>:L

Ok i checked and i have 12 stacked and more in a fish tank i never finished so that would be about 25 or so, if you need mor, screw the tv i already took the screen off. I'll try to get on soon, if i can't ask trillion or sei if one of them could grab them out of the recycling center in cp for ya.

Thanks to arkan i have made the fireplace, or maybe i should say opiaso's fireplace :( If anyone would like to see it, it would be in his store in cp, ask opiaso where it is i don't now the coordinates. Thanks again arkan :)

Archived