Your thoughts?

Aluim Aster

You all know that I'm big on RP but I just wanted to know how we might want to handle the carry over to SB. Do our past lives in that other place *not gonna mention it on the SB boards! :D * Or is it a new slate? Just a quandry but it'd be nice to have an agreement on the subject.

My characters will have the same history and birth as they do now. Except a few minor changes in locations and what not. If I had to start over from a clean slate, I would need to create a character with a new name. I can't picture Balandar with a different background as he already has. The same goes for my other alternates.

I think my characters will have new names.  When Martok and his family open the gate to the new world, their appearance will change, their name will change, and maybe even their "powers" will change.

:D

I'm not sure if I will have a different main in SB.  I like Tok's idea that the move might cause some transformations but the same character may be within.  It depends on what kind of character I start my main as.  I believe I may be playing a true Rogue, which if that is the case, it will be a brand new character with his own history

I know I'm not in the guild but heres my 2 cents.

1. You all need to take in affect the kind of attitude that your race may have. Elves are arrogant and biased against all other races, cause they were the first people their and they feel they should be the masters of it. Half-Giants are short-tempered and agressive. They are the teenagers of Aelfborns are outcast and usually do what other people tell them to do because that is how they have lived. Dwarves are very holy, constantly singing songs in Thurin's name and such. Humans are kind of like the middle people of Aerynth, they arn't really racist against anyone (cept the ones who have Aelfborn children). I dont know much about the Ireki or Shades, so lemme get back to you on that :)

2. Ummm, there is no #2. Ehhh

Archived