Uzelien's Epic 1.0

Uzelien

Below are the steps I still need to do for my 1.0 epic. Just cut and pasted from the Necro Epic post.

9. Head to Chardok. Kill Royal Herbalist and loot Manisi Herb (found on way to overking area, right before the secret door which leads to overking room).

10. Go back to Ssessthrass and give him Scaled Symbol of the Serpant and herb, and he'll return Refined Manisi Herb.

11. Head to Lake Rathe and give Emkel Refined Manisi Herb, he will give you Symbol of Testing.

12. Have about 12-15 people ready (clerics and tanks are a must) and give Symbol of Testing to Kazen. 3 mobs will spawn. Kill these, last drops symbol of Insanity.

13. Go to Timorous Deep, give Symbol of Insanity to Drendico Metalbones (near where evil raft drops you off, on hill) and he gives you his journal.

14. Gather Cloak of Spiroc Feathers (quest in Sky), Eye of Innoruuk, and Blood of Cazic Thule. Bring all 3 along with Drendico's journal to timerous deep. Give to Drendico, he returns to you a PREPARED REAGENT BOX.

15. Take PREPARED REAGENT BOX to Kazen, and give to him...you get back a TOME OF INSTRUCTION.

16. Go to Plane of Sky, give Thunder Spirit Princess 3pp. Then Clear isle to 3rd (Gorgalosk) isle.

17. Give Gkzzallk the TOME OF INSTRUCTION. You get back GKZZALLK IN A BOX. (no battle.)

18. Go to lake Rathe, give Kazel GKZZALLK IN A BOX. (no battle) Get back Scythe of the Shadowed Soul. DONE!.

I believe for the Cloak of Spiroc Feathers (#14) I need a silver disc off a Azarack, a Spiroc Feathers off a Spirited Harpy and a Black Silk Cape off of Keeper of the Souls.

Should be fun :rabbi:

Uze

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ahh, now that pic brings back some memories! Kicking some butt in ToFS with my dear friends of Alpha Storm on SH. Somebody has tracked me down...hmmmmm....who could it be? >:L

Uze

Egads Necro Epic 1.0

Perhaps the biggest PITA quest ever. Let me know if you need help on parts I've done this quest in the past to epic my necro and helped others with thiers as well.

Step 12 is your next step? If so give me a hollar I think we can probably nock it out in about the time it takes to get to LR >:L Course you can have a cleric there just in case but I am pretty sure my pet alone can handle the fight.

If you are looking for me in game my toons are Sylvana (70 Nec) Belserrie (70 Rng) Bengull (57 Bst) and Slithur (31 SK)

Archived