Clan Skullcrusher T-Shirt Poll

Borg

Which Color should YOUR Clan Skullcrusher T-Shirts be?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Greetings Crushers....

In making a bridge from our online world of Clan Skullcrusher to the real world.....

Clan Skullcrusher T-Shirts are going to be available at the end of this month (Halloween hopefully)

Graphics have been finalized (awaiting final proof)

Full Back logo of our Tabard Skull and front left pocket small Logo of our Tabard Skull with Clan Skullcrusher lettering above it and World of Warcraft below it

But........

You....the CRUSHERS need to determine the main shirt color.

Discussion in the Cheifs tent has been over having the shirts be like our tabards.....

Brown with Bone Ivory graphic/letters

OR

Black with Bone Ivory graphic/letters.

Please make your selection of which you would rather T.H.E Operations produce....it is your guild and hopefully you will be wearing your Clan Skullcrusher shirts proudly at the next nearby Gencon or game convention......

??? FOR THE HORDE!!!

DEADLINE for this Poll is October 16th 11:59pm

DONT DELAY...>VOTE NOW!!!

NOTE...DO NOT NULL VOTE...if you do....YOU LOSE YOUR VOTE!!!

Hhehhhe Morgh, as we discussed, I gonna get some fer my 8 and 4 year old and watch 'em swim in them!! I, of course, will be purchasing at least one!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Ukeee.....

Black with Bone Ivory it is.....

The success of this will indeed help build a warchest for the Skullcrusher division....

Muru....I have asked that kid sizes be made also......they will be available eheh.

Watch for the link next week when they arrive.