Khamar Escapes--Remains At Large

Tymaron

Most distressing news. Shortly after the bazaar, I agreed to tend to the prisoner known as Khamar who had been captured by citizens of Daedalus and held in the Trinsic Jail. It was hoped that matters for his arraignment and eventual trial (and execution) could be settled, but at some point during the evening an explosion occurred, a rope was lowered, and Khamar escaped out of the opening. This prisoner is considered highly dangerous, having slain several citizens of our fair city in addition to many paladins. He may be heading toward Daedalus (on the peninsula west of Wrong) but that is uncertain. What is certain is that he must be captured. The Daedalus guard have agreed to help capture this individual (again), however their forces are stretched rather thin. Also, it appears that he has an accomplice, given the method of his escape.

In summary:

--Khamar must be captured and returned to the Trinsic Jail (and brought to trial).

--His accomplice must be brought to Justice.

--Resources, material and manpower must be effected toward the repair of one of the cells in the Trinsic Jail.

Strength and Honor,

Tymaron

Arcane Knight

P.S. Some git named Gamecube stole some tables at the bazaar, he is also at large but of no major concern.

Edited by Tymaron

Most distressing news.  Shortly after the bazaar, I agreed to tend to the prisoner known as Khamar who had been captured by citizens of Daedalus and held in the Trinsic Jail.  It was hoped that matters for his arraignment and eventual trial (and execution) could be settled, but at some point during the evening an explosion occurred, a rope was lowered, and Khamar escaped out of the opening.  This prisoner is considered highly dangerous, having slain several citizens of our fair city in addition to many paladins.  He may be heading toward  Daedalus (on the peninsula west of Wrong) but that is uncertain.  What is certain is that he must be captured.  The Daedalus guard have agreed to help capture this individual (again), however their forces are stretched rather thin.  Also, it appears that he has an accomplice, given the method of his escape.

In summary:

--Khamar must be captured and returned to the Trinsic Jail (and brought to trial).

--His accomplice must be brought to Justice.

--Resources, material and manpower must be effected toward the repair of one of the cells in the Trinsic Jail.

Strength and Honor,

Tymaron

Arcane Knight

P.S.  Some git named Gamecube stole some tables at the bazaar, he is also at large but of no major concern.

wat? ???

Hello Citizens,

I would like to inform you that a sum of 5000 gold from the treasury was already given to a contractor to repair the Trinsic City Jail. (In-Game, 5 NPC carfters in Trinsic were given a sum of 1k each).

The work has already started. The cell roof will be finished in a day or two and added reinforcements will take a further two days, as well as replacing some of the bars and locks as a safety measure.

With hope, the cell will be occupied again with the escaped prisoner.

Safe Travels and Rich with Treasures,

Doc Vale'

Senator of Trades.

and, scruffy, it IS UO CATSKILLS news...

Edited by icuburn

Hello Citizens,

I would like to inform you that a sum of 5000 gold from the treasury was already given to a contractor to repair the Trinsic City Jail. (In-Game, 5 NPC carfters in Trinsic were given a sum of 1k each).

The work has already started. The cell roof will be finished in a day or two and added reinforcements will take a further two days, as well as replacing some of the bars and locks as a safety measure.

With hope, the cell will be occupied again with the escaped prisoner.

Safe Travels and Rich with Treasures,

Doc Vale'

Senator of Trades.

and, scruffy, it IS UO CATSKILLS news...

i know i was jk.