Possibly leaving WoW this summer

Judius

I've caught sight of a new MMO on the horizon- "Pirates of the Burning Sea" - a 1700's Caribbean themed Pirate vs. European nations game that looks to be fantastic. Simply put, the setting its perfect for me, and I couldn't love anything more than a good broadside.

So, if this game turns out to be all its cracked up to be, I may well be leaving WoW to patrol the seas nonstop. WoW is beginning to drag on me, now that I've seen the full extent of high level content, and unless the expansion is truly great, which it may well be, this was almost assured anyhow.

We'll see what happens, when it happens. But for now, I've begun to round up some old friends to take a look at this game as a guild when it's released, and I just wanted to let you each know that if anyone is looking for an alternative to WoW, you will be more than welcome in my PBS guild, should it come to fruition.

So- let's hope this expansion kicks the ass!

EDIT: Wow, I got the subject wrong. Should read this WINTER.

:dancing_smile:

Edited by Judius

But..but..we never saw BWL, Zul Gurub, and and...ah well. Does that mean you wont be publishing Skullcrusher Times?

I know the burned out feeling, happens in every game...eventually. WoW had better do something brilliant because there is a new MMORPG on the block each xmas. I hope you have fun while you stay and then enjoy your high seas excapades when that new game comes out.

It was my understanding that my roll in the SCT is not a neccesary one. However, seeing as I will likely maintain an account in WoW, and stop by often enough, I dont see why, if need be I couldnt still contribute.

To me, the idea of SCT from the get-go was to present the state and view of Clan Skullcrusher as we see it. I would merely be one facet of this.

So no, this does not mean the end of SCT by any means. What it MAY, and let me stress, this is unlikely, what it may mean is that someone else may want to take up my roll as editor.

I promise you, I wouldnt just abandon an Idea so golden as this.

I'm-a callin' you flyaway Jud from now on :sorry:

Fickle this one is! I have a RL friend that reminds me of you... can't stay with one thing for very long. It's just how some people are, they have to keep moving. Ya know you'll have a home here should you have a change of heart, of course.