Senator of Trade Announcement

Eisaac

PGoH Codex , Article II, Section 2, paragraph ii states:

"The House of Trades, led by Senator Rusty, combines the skill disciplines of Metal, Wood and Flight.

This house, which is the production arm of the Empire, produces products of armor, weapons, wood, et.

al.. for Imperial and Realm use. The House of Trades also maintains a constant stockpile of raw

materials for tribute to the GODS and for dire times."

I, Doc Vale' (Valentino), Have been appointed Senator of Trade and I would like to announce the re-opening of the House of Trade.

Please read the following, for I need your comments to know how to improve the services the Empire gives the citizens. (YOU!)

I will read the reply posts and you can send pigeons even when I am offline at 254786373.

Open Letter to all Citizens

-----------------------------

i. Currently there are but a few craftsmen in the Empire, therefore all citizens of the Empire are encouraged to find and recruit craftsmen from all disciplines and resource gatherers.

Those include Blacksmiths, Fletchers, Tinkers, Carpenters, Miners and Lumberjacks. Tailors from the house of Genesis will be welcome to enjoy all services of the House of Trades.

ii. Resources were not collected for a long time, hence a shortage in all stocks. All resource donations will be happily accepted.

The Empire will open a trade center for the most common recources like ingots, leathers and woods where the resources can be sold and bought with about 10% profit for the empire, with the lowest cost rates possible. (example: the Empire will buy 1 thousand Iron Ingots for 9000 Gold and will sell it to anyone for 10000 Gold). This trade center will, in effect, make all its profit from NOT using hired vendors, which charge precentage of the sales and have a daily rent.

Also, this will help the training crafters as well as the resource gatherers.

With hope, there will be a balance between the resources and gold amassed so stocks can be enlarged and extra gold will be used to enrich the Empire. (for example: Luna Lances be bought for tournaments, with the hope the tournaments will return soon).

At the bottom of this announcement appears a suggested price list for common resources and I will be happy to recieve comments on the prices.

iii. Bazaars will be held on a regular basis for personal trading. This is already sceduled for two hours after the weekly meeting.

iv. The Empire will assign a house, or houses, for the purpose of:

a. Storage: Raw materials and Gold for the good of the Empire, as well as for trade. Trade will be possible only for materials in quantities above the respective minimums decided by the Senate.

Currently, all storage is at the house of Magistrate Anfalas.

The Senator of Trade will take care to fill all resources to the minimums decided by the Senate, to be left at the Empire's Armory, at Magistrate Anfalas' home. All excess will be open for trade, and will be kept at the Empire's Armory or at the home of the Senator of Trade.

b. Constant Trade Spot: A house for the placing of Vendors, for the usage of all citizens. ("PGoH Mall"). The house of Empress Charlie was kindly offered by her, and it is placed in a quiet safe place near a road at Malas. If anyone has a better place or idea, please contact me.

Also, I am currntly in negotiations for a few trade spots (for vendors) at Luna City, at Cat's Mall. If any of the wealthier traders of the Empire would like to place vendors there, please contact me and I hope to have a positive answer.

v. Any donation of weapons, armor or any other useful item can be still donated to the Empire's Armory.

Suggested Price list (Empire buys / Citizen buys)

Metals:

Iron Ingots (per ingot) 9/10

Dull Copper Ingots (per ingot) 13.5/15

Shadow Iron Ingots (per ingot) 18/20

Copper Ingots (per ingot) 22.5/25

Bronze Ingots (per ingot) 9/10

Gold Ingots (per ingot) 9/10

Agapite Ingots (per ingot) 9/10

Verite Ingots (per ingot) 9/10

Valorite Ingots (per ingot) 9/10

Leathers:

Normal Leathers (per piece) 9/10

Spined Leathers (per piece) 11.5/13

Horned Leathers (per piece) 16/18

Barbed Leathers (per piece) 20.5/23

Wood:

Normal Wood (per log or board) 9/10

Suggested additional items (please comment to add or suggest):

Runic kits (Sewing/Smithing)

Feathers

Arrows

New (Mondain's Legacy) Gems, needed for crafting.

IN SHORT:

- Recruit (also) Crafters.

- BUY and SELL resources.

- If you can, DONATE.

- Participate in Bazaars.

- Help enrich our Empire because it is made of YOU!

As far as a house, a three-story plot has opened up near the moongate in Trinsic. This has been open all week and quite frankly I am surprised that no one has plopped one down yet (trolls and ogres maybe). The spot can fit a three-story 10x15, or a large L-shaped (but uncustomizable) house.

I might actually do it myself with my other account (I loooove decorating, you can see more of my work just north of Trinsic--look for a tree-like house owned by Mustarik).

Of course, these days most everyone can travel just as effectively as mages so vendor location isn't as important as it was in the old days. Just the willingness to advertise (lay runes all over the place), stock daily, and keep abreast of the market. So the Empress' house should suit just fine.

Good luck in your new and challenging post. This Mustarik may be cojoled to help the Empire. He is elven and is quite an accomplished craftsman.

--Tymaron

if there is a better locale than my house i am not opposed to it.Besides what better spot than in Trinny for a pgoh vendor.If you know of a good locale let it be seen :taunt::)

Strength & Honor

while i think its great for the trades to be open again i suggest you go with almost current market value on ingots or the people stocking will never keep up.. Again this is just a suggestion i have a Trades Vendor inside Luna Walls and i can barely keep up with my stock on Ingots and Leathers.

And as trade vendor may i suggest you always put the deeds in pkgs of 1000 people seem to like it much better then 100 again just a suggestion

i will put my current prices that i sell if you wish guide line up to you to decide though..

Leather16k per 1000

Spine leather 36 per 1000

Horn 41k per 1000

barb46 per 1000

iron 12k per 1000

dc 25k per 1000

shadow 33k per 1000

copper 30k per 1000

bronze 45k per 1000

gold 50k per 1000

agapite 45k pe 1000

vertie 60k per 1000