GreatestJournal Community

Piper

I've been using LiveJournal-based clients for a while now. GreatestJournal is pretty much LiveJournal without having to pay for the cool stuff. I know my way around the site very well and figured I'd make a community for members of THE.

PS. Just so you know, it'll be ugly and weird looking for a little while, but I promise it'll get better as I mess with the code.

Edited by Piper

Maybe some of the others will try that, but I already have my blog :)http://www.balandar.com

Ah, I see you came to Florida. I'm from the St. Petersburg area and I'd recommend St. Pete Beach, especially down by Pass-A-Grille. That's where I was proposed to, in fact. :3 The Gulf has nicer beaches and water than the Atlantic; it's not as rough.

Oh, and next time you come, drop by Medieval Times. Dinner and a live-action medieval show. But be forewarned: they give you no utensils, just some bread to shovel the food around with. :p

Ah, I see you came to Florida. I'm from the St. Petersburg area and I'd recommend St. Pete Beach, especially down by Pass-A-Grille. That's where I was proposed to, in fact. :3 The Gulf has nicer beaches and water than the Atlantic; it's not as rough.

Oh, and next time you come, drop by Medieval Times. Dinner and a live-action medieval show. But be forewarned: they give you no utensils, just some bread to shovel the food around with. :)

Sweet! I love bread :yahoo:

I was lucky enough to see both coasts that week. The Gulf and the Atlantic. We were running around every single day. Next time that I go, I think I'll just relax!

I went to the Medieval Times down there and loved it! Yay for eating with my hands! There's a new medieval times where I live and I wanna go check it out soon. I also wanna go check out the show at Excalibur in Las Vegas to see how it compares. Mmmmm... foood.

I went to the Medieval Times down there and loved it!  Yay for eating with my hands!  There's a new medieval times where I live and I wanna go check it out soon.  I also wanna go check out the show at Excalibur in Las Vegas to see how it compares. Mmmmm... foood.

been to excaluiburs show and dinner .....loved it. I have some pics of Kaatya and myself there (in costume) I will ask her if I can post them.

hm....i will only do this if i can be lost under a hidiously large group of people so then no one sees my evil plotting.............

er.........I'll do it if the group does it *attempts to sound sheepish*

*Begins to hysterically run around away from the red glowing dots dancing acrossed him*

Edited by Hothgorn TheBlack