Collecting Elementals Set

Rhoach

Greetins Crushers!

As stated above, I'm collectin' all of the cards in the elementals set ta get myself somethin' nice at the Darkmoon Faire. Right now I'm seeking the 6, the 8, and the ace. If any of ya see the 6 or 8 on the auction house for 25 gold or less, bid on it and I'll gladly pay ya back. As for the ace, I'll have ta find some of ya willin' ta go help me whack the ones that carry it.

Thanks to ya in advance,

-Champion Rhoach

Edited by Rhoach

Rhoach -

More than happy to help you with this, as I know full well the pain of getting this set together. My advice is dont even worry about the non ace cards - they are a dime a dozen. Even if you have to pay 40 or 50 g to make the last set, its worth it. The ace I spent literally 4 weeks on almost constantly to no avail.

Incendius drops this, as does Hydrospawn. They are the only two static bosses that do. Pay attention to the elemental invasions - when they occur you will hear about it in the zones (Azshara, Winterspring, Ungoro, and Silithis). They have a good chance of dropping it too, and you should only need 1 or 2 other crushers to help you get the kill. Especially if you have a healer.

DM East I have the key for (or you can pick the lock, if you have enoug skill). We can run down to lysandris and then hit Hydrospawn and be out in 20 min - then a quick instance reset and repeat.

I really need to get some farming done this week to have any shot at running instances this weekend (To pay off my own ace :D ) so the next few days may be bad for me. However, Im always willing to help out if im needed.

We can work something out im sure. Getting a 5 man together wont be an issue. Marj was always willing to come on my runs, maybe hell go for you too. I am sure I could get nautar to come and then we just need one more person.

Edit to above, the *6* and the 8. :dntknw:

Oh, and don't worry about pitchin' in for now. Thanks VERY much, but I think I can save the clan some expense by at least giving the ones who drop it a few shots first, or at least wait and see if a cheaper seller comes along ;)

Edit to above, the *6* and the 8. :dntknw:

Oh, and don't worry about pitchin' in for now. Thanks VERY much, but I think I can save the clan some expense by at least giving the ones who drop it a few shots first, or at least wait and see if a cheaper seller comes along ;)

Rhoach you don't understand - that was my thinking too.

4 Solid weeks. Like, 3-6 attempts a week. And 2 elemental invasion bosses. I was even off some days and spent time running them.

This card sells for 400-600g, frequently. 350 is a good price. Im honestly looking out for you.

Glad to help you farm it but I know its going to be really frusterating for you - it was for me, seeing all 7 of those cards taking up space in my inventory wanting my trinket :D

Rhoach mon... firstly, ya, I'd go inta Dire Maul or BRD wit'cha... or I'd love ta help ya buy the one on da AH.

ANYONE REMEMBER d'et Rhoach-mon got Volonazra da CRUSADER enchant for a similar high auction price??? I just got Crusader on my Fist of Omokk, an' let me tell you.... I'm in heaven. Anyway, my point is... I agree wit' Kaer, let's pitch in and get him the ace. I pledge all 50 or so of my gold... I'm still poor from raptor-buyin', but I gladly do it.

~Marjaan

EDIT: Actually, Rhoach found the enchant and just gave it to Volon instead of auctioning it and getting like 400 gold... but either way, equally generous!

Edited by Marjaan

I'd like to thank the Academy (for my cliched gollum routine)... I mean... I'd like to thank Nautar, Judius, Crikrunner, Xaos, Huato, Raeda, Nazragon, Kaer, Marjaan (oh wait, that's me... stupid list), Moonena, and Gordantell...

Within an hour, everyone pitched in and I was priveliged to buyout the ace of elementals for 350 gold, and (faux-grudgingly) send it to Rhoach :D

Anyway, I'm near broke again, but I already have my epic mount so it's fine! Judius spent way too much, and Gordantell also came through with a sizeable sum to save the day at the last minute. So if any of you who weren't around feel like sharing the love, send them a little bit of shiny reimbursement if you want! Also impressive was some of the newer Crushers offering nearly all their gold for the cause!

If any of those people I listed at the top need a little gold in the next few days... please help them if you can (except for Marjaan, don't help that lazy ######!).... I don't usually like throwing gold around, but this was a special circumstance, and I think it was well worth it!

The spirit of cooperation is good for us all! Oh, and everyone do Live Strat until you have the two Righteous Orbs for Crusader.... I love it, huge thanks to Volonazra for helping me get my second orb and doing the enchant of course :D

And keep an eye out for the 6 and the 8 of elementals! /end rambling

Im so proud of us! What an achievement we have made. A Truely great thing happened last night. Just shows you what a great group of people this is.

The faire doesnt come back to town till Sept 5th, so you have some time to get those last 2 elusive cards. Just check the AH for "elementals" for the next few days. Another option is farming humanoid mobs for cash and faction - I could reccomend the undead in WP (the ethereal ones near Scholo). That way you get AD faction as well as money.

Anyway a great achievement all. :D