Thanks, Meifftor!

muru

Thanks, Meifftor!!

For taking the time to help out yer ex- Cruzers with the Strat Live run last night! "Twas a walk in the park with yer help!

Note to Meiff-update yer Allakhazam Profile;: It doesn't show yer Sea of Purple gear in all it's actual radiance:)

RRaawwrghh! Dabu fer keeepin' us in yer heart!!

:)

Meifftor is my hero. And nice double post, Master of the Mis-tell Muru-mon! :p I guess Meifftor deserves two posts, hehe... he's that good.

Anyway... yeah, awesome live strat raid, wow. Nice to have the Lepus there as well, Kareyn and Lindureal are always awesome. Too bad that random priest won the pristine black diamond, but hey.... many Crushers got good things, and we'll be back for more :)

Oh... and congrats, Muru....

MURU HAS TIMMAY'S MACE AND IT OWNS, HEHE!

Meifftor is my hero.  And nice double post, Master of the Mis-tell Muru-mon!  :p  I guess Meifftor deserves two posts, hehe... he's that good.

Anyway... yeah, awesome live strat raid, wow.  Nice to have the Lepus there as well, Kareyn and Lindureal are always awesome.  Too bad that random priest won the pristine black diamond, but hey.... many Crushers got good things, and we'll be back for more :)

Oh... and congrats, Muru....

MURU HAS TIMMAY'S MACE AND IT OWNS, HEHE!

DU

DU HAST

DU HAST MICH

Got a new comp thats why my profile is not upto date. ( to lazy to Dl it) Like I said when i left CS iam still the same person just a diffrent tag under my name. I will always help you guys out ( if iam not in MC ).

I can usally be found on one of my alts, I only use my priest for raiding. Alt names are Vilthe (60 Rogue) and Miefftok ( 30 orc hunter)

But there is always bad news. I will be losing my internet for 45 days. Was a planned thing so the Wife and I could save some money for the closing on our new house. So Iam not gonna be around to heal your butts for awhile but until I return Stay safe and happy Hunting.