A warning...

Ochalus

Recently, while Ana and I were in Tanaris, we overheard a pair of goblins talking about a group of elves who had recently passed through. Sometimes it's good that every goblin has a price, especially when flashing the card marking you as one of the students of their engineering works to give you a discount. We got more information from them, and this is what they told us:

"At this time, a definite date and time is not yet decided. As you know, our target is Lady Sylvanas herself.

So far, the interested involved guilds are: The Gothique Sisterhood, Heroic Legion, Cavaliers du Westfall, Apostles of Aerthyr, Shanre lo dor Talah

We are thinking this weekend sometime, late at night..."

We realize that the Clan mostly consists of warriors of the living variety... but I ask for members of the Clan to be wary. A few of our numbers are, indeed, from Lordaeron, and would hate to see the meager home to Forsaken have fashioned ravaged by honorless members of the Alliance.

Hmm, it is good of you to have brought us this valuable intelligence. We should indeed lend our aide to Undercity in times of attack. There are many reasons why we will and should lend our support. Not specifically to help the Dark Lady not her servants.

Keep us up to speed on any other tips you can procure from your informants.

<OOC> Ochalus would you post this at the Argent Covenant forums. It would be good time for you to introduce yourself and interact with our allies. If you dont wish to let me know and I will do so. Thanks,

*nods* Of course, Warchief. Should more details become available, Ana and I will make them known.

(( I'd post this-all on the Covenant forum, but it might be better for you to do it right now... Ana and I are having some trouble getting set up there (and I'm not sure what, exactly, the trouble is, but she's having problems posting on these boards too.) We're working on both, though. ))

(( I'd post this-all on the Covenant forum, but it might be better for you to do it right now... Ana and I are having some trouble getting set up there (and I'm not sure what, exactly, the trouble is, but she's having problems posting on these boards too.) We're working on both, though. ))

(( Figured out my problem - the validation email was getting sent to my spam folder :devil: ))

Chief, I have pinned down more information.

Time of raid: 8/13/05, 11:45pm EDT

Rally point: Chillwind Camp, Western Plaguelands

The guild Arm of Amun Thul has been added to the guest list.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a large contingent of the Argent Covenant just... waiting... quietly... in the throne room to greet them when they arrive...?

A thought, only.

Da cuvanant bez informed. Wat numbar uv peepul git ta read it before da invashun will be limited. Be shur ta announce diz vital report through owr argetncovenant channel. Several attempt shuld be made befur da strike. All able bodiez availabul ta help defend am expeked ta tak a stand agh fight till yuur last. Loktar skullcrushaz!