Sacred Circle

Sei Teirson

It had been a long day and Syban was more than ready to call it an evening. Latest battle reports acquired from the Imperial Military command on the planet of Naboo looked grim but hopeful. The tempo was slowing swinging towards the inevitable the Rebellion's forces were crumbling on Naboo. The Empire had stood strong against the wretched Rebellion and was proving its might time and time again.

It was time to rest… but this evening that rest would elude Syban for a while longer.

A light ring at his office door promised a few more hours of sleepless deliberations.

"Enter" Syban barked out irritably; it was times like this he wished he were not involved so deeply as he was. Just a minor tadpole in a vast ocean would suit him better. Destiny didn't give him that option it seemed.

A rodian of slight frame and haggard looks entered through the office door. Her ITC blues were crinkled and weather-beaten. A forlorn state compared to her usual crisp uniform look. The look on her face green as the Oceans of Naboo looked just as beat and battered as her uniform.

"Yes what is it…" Syban tried to sooth his voice; ever since the Rebellion had hit Naboo it had been a non-stop run with the devil to beat them back. Now more than ever his people needed a calm voice to ease their concerns.

"It is about the Sacred Circle Sir…" Her melodic voice rang out. Even with Syban's attempt at easing her tension it only seemed to heighten when she spoke of the organization of mystics.

"What now? Let me guess they would like me to shift more ship assets to their Galaxy trotting ventures?" The irritability in Syban's voice returned. He had no trust for this mystic mumbo jumbo the Sacred Circle spouted and their requests irritated him to no end. Years of requests and little to show for it… a bad way to do business he though and this venture of the Sacred Circle was becoming bad business fast.

"Sei Teirson has sent a message… only five words…" The Rodian's voice seemed to loose a bit of her chime that is characteristic of their species. Syban attempted to feign disinterest, but his mood darkened.

Ever since his Brother was thrown out of the Empire and murdered 'Little Brother Sei' had turned into something else… gone was the carefree, whimsical boy and replaced was something dark, sinister and full of anger. Syban didn't like this twisted power in Sei but he could not deny the possibilities of the Sacred Circle become a center point I in the ITC's arsenal. And the Sacred Circle needed a leader… Sei was the captain and Syban hoped he would never regret that marriage of necessity and madness.

The tired Rodian continued…

"We are ready… Passion Unfettered."

Syban visibly blanched… so it has begun.

((OOC: Just an announcement everyone… the Sacred Circle has its official leader…

It is Sei Teirson, so everyone give him a warm congratulations. Sei's role will to be help all Jedi in the ITC (Our Sacred Circle) to become fully templated and PvP orientated. He will hold sparring, hunts and other Jedi related activities to help those who are Jedi become fully aware of their power.

Now keep in mind he is the leader of the Sacred Circle he cannot (Due to being pre-publish 9) assist those who are only Force Sensitive. Those questions can be asked in guild chat. But if you are Jedi look to Sei for guidance and direction. He will send out further info when needed.

Victory and Honor,

Syban Ferin-Sha))

Thank you Syban, insperational as allways!

Hello Everyone, first things first, If you don't know me already let me introduce myself, I am Sei Teirson. It is an honor to take up this role in supporting the fellow Dark Jedi that are in ITC. I would like everyone to know that I am very dedicated to ITC and I have been in the guild for almost 2 years now. I have been a Jedi for close to 8 months now and have extensive PvP, PvE, as well as template knowledge in the mystic ways of the Jedi. If you have any questions for me I am available to answer them in game as well as out of game (OOG), please send all questions OOG to my email ( JMolin4626@gmail.com) so that I may assist you when at work or away from my house.

That being said, new Jedi and many veering on the path to the mystery that is Jedi in this guild has grown vastly. To better assist you all I would like to welcome you into the ITC family and ask that you please send me an in game email with your Jedi name and template in which you currently have, as well as if you would like to go full PvP, full PvE, or a mixture of both (this will help me to determine the best course of action to assist you in template choice as there are many variations).

My goals : To have the whole of the Jedi in ITC to be the best Jedi to ever hit the Eclipse server. To accomplish these goals I will be here to answer any template questions, for you up and coming Jedi to better ward off the Bounty Hunters, or you full template Jedi that are in the guild I will be providing suggestions on how to better your PvP experience, I will email in game these tips shortly: Food/Drink combinations, Jedi macro's, grinding tips, vendors for all Jedi needs.

Among all of those things I would like to start hosting PvP training sessions and techniques on Sunday nights at 8pm EST in the Jedi Acadamy on Rori near Restuss. If you would like to have a lesson please contact me via email in game. I will send you all more accurate info as to when these sessions will begin and the waypoint in which to go to in short order.

Thank you for your time and I wish the best to you all .

Your Leader,

Archived