Guild Portal

Altarial

I added Mystic Legions to the Guildportal.com community. Our link is: http://guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=39986&TabID=353893. As you can see from my description, the only purpose of this is to widen our range and stay in touch with more people from the game. Adding yourselves to the Roster there would be nice, but it's more important to have yourselves on the Roster on this website (since it is the bestest ever). Just wanted to bring the new website to everyone's attention. Also, Ageless Wanderers are now our unoffical allies, since we haven't done anything with them in a few months and Mewmewkity's (Kwinnie's alt) guild, Kamelium, are our true allies. They're a smaller guild than us, but we can both benefit from each other's help I believe. Here is their Guildportal.com website: http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?Guil...53&TabID=315482.

Greetings Altarial and Mystic Legions,

Komodos here leader of Kamelium, a special thanks goes to mewmewkity for bringing us together. We have yet to do anything together as allies yet but I hope that will soon change. Im sure we will be able to accomplish great things. Just let any of us know if you need some help on a raid and we will do our best to accomidate. Another thing for Kamelium alliance raid information you will have to register on the Mystic legions guildportal.com website. Kamelium event sign-up page is viewable only by members and alliance members.

*waves* take it easy

The Kamelium Event part is on the main page but there is currently no upcomming event. (Still desiding what this weeks event will be) When interested in joining a event all you have to to is click the event name, then manage your sign ups and it will state which toon you will be bringing with you. Its a nice feature because it looks bad if you sign up and arnt there lol Guildportal.com keeps track of your event attendance, Hence the part witht he Kamelium faction underneath ^.^

Well, I"m still currently the only one registered for guildportal for the guild, hehe. But I'll look into it and post it in the motd for others to join. It sounds like a cool way for us to coordinate events.

Well just added a few events over the next few days they are open to ML if you so desire to come along nothing major hard or anything like that mostly for jsut a good time and perhaps for our members to get together ^.^ At the very least you can take a look altarial and see what the layout looks like. ~.^

I'm still not seeing any events. I'm guessing it's where the * is under the date, but it's still telling me there are no events planned. I know we are allied because it says so on our website, but still not sure how to view your events.

I give up trying for now, hehe. If you can, please just leave a brief note in our raid section. I am going to make an allies section shortly.

Archived