New UO gifts....

Anyone know exactly when these are going live? Looks like ill need to redesign my home to make these fit into the scheme of things!

Edit - Woot They went live today it seems. I went to log in this morning and was greeted with the splash screen durning patch saying Evil Decor gifts are here!

I got the throne and will try to snag the altar too. I considered getting the mirror but my ugly mug would just crack it!!

I know Tok will get the pixies cause he loves those little winged beasts so much. What is everyone else going to get?

Edited by Lord Ser Brightblade

Bah go to uo.com and click the link.....actually here click this link below you lazy mage!!!

FAQ including pictures of the new items

Oh and for those who are to lay to follow the links there *cough Bal* here is the link to get your promo code

Recieve your code for evil decor gifts here

P.S. Bal you are having way too much fun with your emote icons!!!

Edited by Lord Ser Brightblade

"Due to some technical issues (the ability to dupe certain Evil Items) we will be wiping all evil items from the production servers today. Your code will be reset and you will need to reclaim your item through the promotional system."

I guess anyone who purchased one of these from someone else is just plain screwed then. And anyone who sold one gets free money!