What the hell is the matter with people?

Lord Ser Brightblade

Well seems more people have decided that the slaughter of innocents is the answer to thier problems. What the hell is the matter with people these days? So far as I know noone has claimed responsibility but does it even really matter? It is such a shame that people just can not get along.

Well no surprise just updated seems like its Al Quida once again........

Edited by Lord Ser Brightblade

I wont begin to try and explain the myriad of human atrocities. I hold degrees in Psychology and still cannot totally understand human behavior. What I do understand is that warring with them is only fueling the flames and justifying (in their minds) the horrific things they feel they must do. Also, our arrogance and ignorance only help influence more people to join them.

I’m not sure if I have become aware of more things or what, but the world just seems to be going downhill lately. People killing people without cause. People stealing from 70 year old men and driving off in the person’s car. People bombing buildings and others.. And crude oil rising to $61 a barrel. :/

This world is going to hell fast for certain Bal. Its more violent than ever. People may claim that its no worse than ever and that the media hype makes us think there is more but I do not believe this. It truely is sad that the gut instict of man when faced with confrontation or difficulty is to kill another.....