ubrs raid , thursday

Sleyvas

on THURSDAY july 7th , ARGENT DAWNS FAVORITE COW ! *GRINS !

will be hosting a UBRS raid at 8:30/9 pm est.

this if done right , will take max 2 hours

we will be skipping the eggs ( to speed it up ) so if you need father flame/tablet i guess we could do a vote in game .

PLEASE if you are interested post here , or send a ingame mail to Sleyvas.

spaces are limited , yes while theres 15 spot im not taking 8 hunters , this is for many reasons , 1 dont need that many of ANY class , 2 dont want everyone fighting ( wanting ) the same items :mage: .

LOOT RULES ,

master looter-

1 blue per run , ( chromatic scales dont count as a blue ) , class sets dont count as blue - UNLESS - say you are a rogue boom shadowcraft drops, you win your happy - then the best purple dagger drops and someone else that hasnt got a blue gets without question )

( if no one wants a set wont be greeded or DE IF its a UPGRADE for someone , even if they have a blue - i dont feel like wasting a blue ( except boe blues those will be saved till the end for those that are empty handed)

loot will be given out at end of raid , if we wipe in org .

set items will be given as they drop .

( these rules i think are most fair , and i run with them often - if you dont like it ( dont mean to sound like a ass ) but the instance door .. umm come to think of it there is no door so your free to go whenever :devil:.)

hope to see you all there ! .

Edited by Sleyvas