War Of Worlds-PARENTS BEWARE

Lord Ser Brightblade

NOTICE....War of the Worlds is a very VERY good movie to go see on the big screen.

DEFINETLY NOT for young kids......this movie will TERRIFY THEM.

may even terrify some adults....I saw 4 teenage girls leave and 1 woman and husband soon after (they all were disturbed by the movie)

Brightblade cannot believe it was not a R rating.....this was MUCH MUCH more disturbing than most R graphic violent movies.

I would say 17....maybe a 16 but still they will be shaken if they have any idea of what Spielberg is presenting and the horror that Orson Wells intended long ago.

He will DEFINETLY return from the grave to view this and approve the rendition.

I challenge anyone who sees it to NOT dreading various parts of the movie that become markers for things to come.

(cant tell you what they are since it would skew your thoughts)

The movie was brutal in its depiction of the attack and the effect on the populace.

I left the theatre in a state of .........for me.....Oh crap...that was brutal and dark....I personally felt blank in some of the scenes of the carnage and all the effects Spielberg utilized.

Brightblade said a dawn of the dead/land of the dead would have been like a barney goes to seseme street in comparison to this movie....very very dark.....stomach knotting tightening clenching UGH.

Both a thumbs up from this duo......worth the ticket....dont buy food....you will not have a chance to reach for it OR even want to eat. I couldnt even drink my soda.......MAN I still .....cant tell ya......GO SEE IT!!!

Enjoy I guess I should say in closing......but your night skyline will NEVER look the same over the horizon.

Borg and Brightblade

AT THE MOVIES

(memo written by Borg on Brightblades computer)

Edited by Lord Ser Brightblade