Getting a new Account?

Khamballa

Well, this is your ol' friend Khamballa. I have ventured to the depths of GuildWars and Battlefield2 and had a fantastic time. But there is still something missing from my gaming experience in that, I want to explore a vast world again, get drinks in a pub and talk to random people. Guild Wars is fantastic, but it's too linear - the community is a bunch of little kids that have attitude problems....

What do I need to do to get back on WOW?

If I buy a new copy of WOW and use a different credit card will that be enough?

Or... does it ban IPs? How do I go about doing this?

If you could help me out, that would be great. I'd like to roll another troll.

Guaranteed all you need is a new account and you should be fine. Do any of your buddies still play? Hit them up for a free activation. Once you make a new accountt you will be gravy. Generally speaking, the company feels that banning your character to be enough punishment. If you want to buy another copy and start from scratch you sure can, though I think your name is likely gone.

Also - Fury warriors are rocking in new aptch, especially troll fury warriors.

Hey, when I left, the night I left in fact, I was told that Skullcrusherorcs wanted people for leadership positions.

I am still good for being the lore-keeper and inspiring speech dude. So, I guess i'll give it my best shot getting on tonight.

I'll start characters on two servers. One on my buddies PVP server and one on Argent Dawn with you guys.

I'll buy the game tonight and if it works i'll see you on tonight folks.

I think I'll make the re-incarnation of Khamballa... what shall I call him? I can have a thicker backstory with him.

I will write one right away (in my head)

By the way, what exactly is a fury warrior, is that one of the skill classes? anyway, i'm getting ready for work now