The Quest for the Heartseeker

Wolf

My quest nears completion. I require only 8 more arcanite bars to complete the materials neccessary to have my Heartseeker crafted. If you come across any arcane crystals out in the wilds or know anyone selling them at a reasonable price let me know as I can transmute them to bars. Same goes for arcanite bars themselves.

Dabu to Sleyvas. Thanks for the arcane crystals. I have enough crystals to make my remaining arcanite bars. Nautar, if you can transmute as well and don't mind, I can cut my waiting time in half by transmuting half with you

Guest Nazragon
Dabu to Sleyvas. Thanks for the arcane crystals.  I have enough crystals to make my remaining arcanite bars.  Nautar, if you can transmute as well and don't mind, I can cut my waiting time in half by transmuting half with you

I'd be happy to help too. I'm not on fer advertisin' my services in Orgrimmar, so my philosopher's stone usually just sits around until someone I know needs m'help.

I'd be happy to help too.  I'm not on fer advertisin' my services in Orgrimmar, so my philosopher's stone usually just sits around until someone I know needs m'help.

Excellent, waiting time will be cut by a third. I'll send you a couple as well, and thanks for the help

You can send some to my alt Vilthe. He did 5 of Rhoachs transmutes for him. I also have access to a smith that can make it for you. IF you have all the mats just drop him a tip and he will be happy, name is Adust ( let him know that i sent you his way ) >:L