Nym's Themepark Outline

Borg

Ok first go to Lok and enter Nyms stronghold. make sure your faction with him is not too bad or else the guards in the city will attack you.

If you do have a low rating for Nym enter via the rear of his fort. no guards there and no guards inside (well a lot of them actually but all white dots, so scenery)

Check out his house (which I believe has 1 of EVERY quest reward in it btw) and talk to Nym, Jenkins and Kole (Looks like that thingy from the movie Leelo&Stitch or something) and follow all conversation options. This should give you some background info.

In total there are 3 missions you must do in this order:

1. Get the droid module from the Sulphur Pirates cave. Gotten from Jenkins

2. Get the Neve Gas sample from the mines. Gotten from Kole

3. Get the Harddrive and Experimental Grenade Casings. Gotten from Nym

Note that for each mission you receive 2 waypoint. one is always the cantina and the other is the dungeon to crack. To get these talk to the mission giver TWICE. As you have 2 option trees in the conversations and you need them both.

I have heard from bugs where hundreds of NPC spawn in the dungeons. It did not happen to me.

As for the elusive Cedric Foxx, I have seen him sonewhere I just don't remember where. He is not important for the quests however so forget about him (I have)

Also make sure there are a lot of player cities on Lok already. to make travelling a lot quicker. I did all 3 missions the same evening thanks to shuttle ports

Now accept the first mission from Jenkins. He will send you to the Cantina and to the Pirate Cave (-3027, -681, 6K SW of Nym). The waypoint will say Droid Cave but this is NOT the Droid Cave in the volcano. don't let this confuse you with that one.

In the cantina talk to the 2 retired guys, bribe one of them with 100 creds. That covers ALL cantina waypoints. so when you get it for the second and third mission don't bother and head straight for the dungeons.

Pirate Cave

Here you will find a few pirates with have good resists (mostly heat which sucked as I use a Flamethrower). All of them were blue to me and have 1.2K hams so no biggie.

Do not underestimate the damage THEY can do though. They use specials a lot and hurl grenades of all types.

When you enter go left immediately, The other way is a dead end with no items to find only pirates(and some prisoners which don't do nothing), so don't bother.

After following the route which is straightforward you will get to an NPC named Hacker. Answer his 3 simple questions (if you listened to the Cantina NPC) and you can enter the last room where the droid is.

Now open your inventory FIRST and then loot the droid. you will see the item in the droid but you cannot take it, close it and open it again. Until the items automatically appears in your inventory. (this happens with the items of all 3 missions btw)

Now head back and speak to Jenkins and wait 30 secs. after that talk to him again and then Kole and start mission 2.

The Gas Mine

Head to it (6467, 3885, East of Nym) and enter. This cave is filled with crazed miners, nothing else. These are weaker than the pirates were (5% resists and no armor and 700 HAM) at the end of this also straightforward cave is an air purifier unit. open again and let the item spawn automatically in your inventory. Return to Kole and talk to him and then talk to Nym for mission 3.

The Imperial Research Facility.

Head to it (902, -4193, SW of Nym near the volcano) and don't go in. right past the door is a 10K HAM aggro droideka. There is also an aggro NPC outside. However this one was stuck and did not aggro on me. Neither did the Droideka at first. If you are also a commando this is what to do to destroy it. Run in, use flameshot 1(the flamethrower I special), run out, run in use flameshot 1, run out. With a bit of luck and no misses it should be down in 1 minute/4 shots. Going outside prevents you from taking damage and lets you heal. as well as letting the special expire. As the droideka does not follow.

When he is down enter the facility. I do not know if it was a bug but all I found was 4 scientists who were yellow dots and Green rating and NO guards. The rest of the complex was completely empty of aggros. and no corpses or other players to be seen. I ran around a bit and found the blue check holding the Grenade casing between 2 cabinets in the right side of the base and the Harddrive in a cubicle area terminal in the left side. Same as before open and let it be placed in your inventory automatically. The head to Nym and drag&drop. and let him give you the reward. Nym's Slugthrower which is unsliced. The stats are on SWGcenter somewhere. Nyms missions are done.

MegAtomic

Archived