Which veterans of THE are playing

Rusty

Hey,

Just wondering which veterans of THE are playing this and how you like it. I know some people took a break but from what I gather it seems some are back... Borg? Martok? I bought the game when it first came out but never actually got started wondering how you all like it cause i feel the need for a new game right now.

I still like it.

Galaxies is the game most like UO. You can spend hours not doing anything, and still have fun.

Can't really do that in any other MMORPG.

It's not bad. I am pretty much MMORPGed out right now. However, I am looking forward to D&D Online. I heard it went over real well at E3 and that they pulled off the pen & paper to computer conversion pretty good.

Well I dont have loads of time to spend leveling and everyone im sure is well advanced. So since ive been planning on getting rid of my UO accounts im looking into trading in my 3 uo accounts for a well advanced SWG account.

I still like it.

Galaxies is the game most like UO.  You can spend hours not doing anything, and still have fun.

Can't really do that in any other MMORPG.

You can do that in EQ as well god knows I've stood around just chattting and exploring but I will say this.....after a long break I fired up SWG for the first time last night. The music came on blasters blazed and off I was to learn to become a smuggler piloting my own barge of space junk. With luck ill figure things out again and work my way towards Bounty Hunter/Commando and later Padawan. I want a green glow stick and some sweet ninja moves! SWG is definitly a very pretty game and after coming back from a long hiatus I am pleased to say has grown immensly as a game both in bug fixes and server stability to content. :cool:

Archived