UpDate on Ser BB Daughter

Maggie is coming home today , i just got off the phone with Chris *bb* and he wishes to express his thanks to everyone for thier concern and the prayers .. They are still not sure of what caused this but once maggie gets more strength they will run more extensive tests..

Chris and Kate with to thank everyone for thier support and prayers,

Chris and Kate you know im only an hour away , if you ever need me just call ill be there for you

i am glad that maggie will be ok,i know for both of you this was a very scarey time, as always your in our prayers

Lori

Devin

Lora

Mirage

Thanks guys. It was extremely scary for Kate and I to watch our little girl go through all that. Can't tell you how frightened we were when the first hospital she was at asked us if we wanted a priest in the room, or how frightened we were when they decided she needed to get transfered to Children's Hospital but CH would not allow anyone but thier special team to move her so they were onboard thier "bus" should there be severe complications.

They still aren't sure why this happened again this year (worse than last year which also resulted in her being at Children's Hospital) but her asthma certainly didn't help matters either. As a result of all this we had to give away the girls puppy and the cats we've had for 10 years. While they were not the cause either the doctors basically want anything and everything unfriendly to someone with asthma out of the house. It certainly isnt easy explaining to a 3 year old that its not her fault that the pets had to go or that even when she feels all better that they can't come back. Who knows what other items we will need to remove from the house and replace but it's a small price for a happy and healthy little one.

Thanks again for the well wishes guys.

-BB