You bought your alienware at wrong time!

Martok

Perfect timing! I was about to order a new Dell too!

If anyone is interested in ordering one, please post here so we may go through the website and earn commission to pay for our website off of the purchase!

Looks like it ;) But if I bought it now I wouldn't be able to afford to buy a car this August!! I'd rather have a new GTO than another new computer.

Also, when you use our alienware link. DELETE YOUR COOKIES FIRST. If you do not delete your cookies before clicking on our link, we will not get the commission.

Buy that V8 and you will never afford to get your own place. Its just crazy to own a V8 with the gas prices as high as they are. That is one sweet car tho, but you could probally get a import and tune it for the same price as the GTO and get better mileage.

It is an import!! It is made in Aussie land. Anyway, only a 36 mile a day commute, and it gets about the same gas my current 178k mile grand prix gt does. 17 mpg.

Buy that V8 and you will never afford to get your own place. Its just crazy to own a V8 with the gas prices as high as they are. That is one sweet car tho, but you could probally get a import and tune it for the same price as the GTO and get better mileage.

So true!

I bought that nice new Dodge RAM with the Hemi last year when they first came out. BEEEEG Engine! I pass up everything but the gas station! And that baby takes $60 to fill up her tank!

I already want to trade it in for one of those Honda Hybrids :yub: