Black Rock

Wolf

I may head down to Black Rock Depths in the Burning Steppes tonight. Any 50 somethings that would be interested in having some fun and having the crap kicked out of them by some angry angry dwarves, let me know :)

Make sure you have an AoE'er with ya if ya plan on going far in that place. Most of your pulls will be 4-5 mobs at once. I personaly like a Warlock with me there because of the banish ability + their Succubus for charm.

Good luck down there. If i'm on and available ill join ya if ya want.

Thanks Meif, we'll give you a holler if we've got a squad. Vol - Maps! We don't need no stinkin maps!! :)

What fun would it be to explore a new dungeon if we already knew where we were going >8]

Sorry if i missed you guys. Was kind of busy killing Lord Kazzak in the tainted scar ( hes one of the new outdoor raid bosses ). We were grifed by the alliance on our first attempt but laid waste to him on the second try.

Maybe we can try tommorow night if your on again. I can bring my tank friend, Adust, if you guys cant field one <hint hint Grulg>.

I had some stuff come up last night so didn't get in game, so sorry to anyone that may have been waiting around. I do plan on having a good session tonight though, so hopefully we can take a crack at it.